The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Type Of Books Do You Like To read?

Gabbar

Credits
I guess we all like to read books in our life at some point of time and some took it as a hobby and I am aware of at least 1K that took it as a passion and even have reading Goals like they wanna read at least 150-200 books in a year as it makes them feel good, confident and even excited and its like a daily food for them.

Books are also considered as a best friend as we can learn a lot from them and that too in complete details.

I am not fond of reading books but still I can read Novels and Autobiographies and even History books.

What about you? What Type Of Books Do You Like To read? Please share with us.

arunima25

Credits
I read almost everything under the sun. I am not so much into sci fi and mysteries so much but can read them too. My favorite one are Autobiographies and old classic novels.

Gabbar

Credits
I read almost everything under the sun. I am not so much into sci fi and mysteries so much but can read them too. My favorite one are Autobiographies and old classic novels.
Yeah Autobiographies are too good and we can learn a lot from these and feel inspired to do better and achieve more in life.

moh254

Credits
I rarely read novels apart from course books. But then, I was a great fan of horror novels especially those written by Antony Horowitz. I have read several of them but nowadays am easily bored with the number of the pages.

Gabbar

Credits
I rarely read novels apart from course books. But then, I was a great fan of horror novels especially those written by Antony Horowitz. I have read several of them but nowadays am easily bored with the number of the pages.
I think it's natural with all of us and that's why we should try novels on other subjects to keep our interest going. Are you a fan of Autobiographies or detective, Mystery stories?

Credits
I love to read inspirational books ,I love life changing books at this stage of my life mostly only books that will push me to success will interest me.I'm reading one already"Brighten days" by Ben Jack I will read a new one when I'm done with this.

Gabbar

Credits
I love to read inspirational books ,I love life changing books at this stage of my life mostly only books that will push me to success will interest me.I'm reading one already"Brighten days" by Ben Jack I will read a new one when I'm done with this.
That is very nice to know. These sort of books help us feel good and stay motivated and we can learn a lot by reading these books and take the required inspiration from them.

arunima25

Credits
I love to read inspirational books. They help me to keep positive outlook for life and help me sail through the ups and downs of life. "Power of Now" is my favorite one and I have read it many times.

Gabbar

Credits
Books extract the best of us, we can find our hidden talents. Sometimes we don't see a thing as a skill or talent but can realize this by reading inspirational books and it can help us do a lot better in life.

anorona

Credits
I love to read poem collections, inspirational, funny and romantic stories. These are the type of books that interests me. I like reading books especially when I can relate to the story and the character in it.

Gabbar

Credits
These days I am finding interest in reading Autobiographies and I am starting it by reading Autobiographies of Cricketers who were legends of the game.

a_jerobon

Credits
I guess we all like to read books in our life at some point of time and some took it as a hobby and I am aware of at least 1K that took it as a passion and even have reading Goals like they wanna read at least 150-200 books in a year as it makes them feel good, confident and even excited and its like a daily food for them.

Books are also considered as a best friend as we can learn a lot from them and that too in complete details.

I am not fond of reading books but still I can read Novels and Autobiographies and even History books.

What about you? What Type Of Books Do You Like To read? Please share with us.
I love reading novels. My best novels include romantic novels, adventure and fiction. I recently started reading self help books and I am really excited about them.

Gabbar

Credits
I love reading novels. My best novels include romantic novels, adventure and fiction. I recently started reading self help books and I am really excited about them.
Wow that's pretty good and I'm sure these books are helping and you are doing pretty well and getting the required motivation from these. Can you share the books?

Credits
In different stages of my life, I enjoy reading different types of books. I used to read books about career, success, inspirational, programming (for work) etc when I was still working in office, which was in my 20s.

Now that I am a stay-at-home and homeschooling mom, I like to read books about parenting, homeschooling, spirituality, mindfulness, organizing, minimalism, homemaking, etc. I think these books are good for me at this stage and I will surely learn something from them or get inspired by them.

I have always been enjoy reading novels, autobiographies, history books, science fiction, mysterious stories or perhaps just any stories since I was young. I still enjoy reading them as I like reading stories. It's just that these are not my focus areas now, and I haven't find enough time to read them. Perhaps I should just pick a novel every month to read for leisure. For me, it's easier to read a novel as I don't need to ponder much or take note. :p

Gabbar

Credits
I can read books related to sports and Autobiographies of legends which I follow or I like to know about them. It's easy when you have interest in a particular thing.

Kei

Credits
I love to read books of any kind. Novels, plays, children's story, how to, educational books you name it. I think reading has to be a way of life if we want to move forward, increase and excel.

Gabbar

Credits
I am in love with Autographies of cricketers. Latest it was of Saurav Ganguly and it was so good. I'm planning to read others as well.

A K Rao

Credits
I was a voracious reader and I had a small library of my own too! But after the Cataract surgery I don't want to strain my eyes and now a days I am not into much of reading!

That way I like fictions and non fictions , both. i like to read any book that makes me curious to read further. Thus I read anything that appeals my taste!

Gabbar

Credits
I will choose a book related to sport or about the freedom fighters like Bhagat singh, Sukhdev, Raj Guru, Chander shakher Azad, Udham Singh etc.

A K Rao

Credits
I am also interested in reading books on freedom fighters. I read a book by Mathatma Gandhi, in fact that is a sort of autobiography of his life by the name , 'My Experiments with Truth'. I was curious to know about his life. The book indeed is a good to read to how is interpreted the life and about his philosophy about the life!