The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What Type of Movies Do You Like To See?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most of us like to watch movies as they are important and make us entertained and even feel good about us and it's one of the popular ways to kill time, feel relaxed and even take a break from outer world.

Choice of movies depend on how we all on a particular day and those who like to watch movies daily, they like to try different type of movies so that they don't feel bored of it.

There are different types of Movies which we see releasing almost daily in the world and we can choose any as there are options of subtitles and even of dubbed movies as well.

If you as me, I will choose Romantic, Action, Thriller and comedy related movies.

Would love to know about your favorites as well? Please share.

arunima25

Credits
I am a movie buff and love to watch movies of all genre..be it romantic, comedy, horror, action, tragedy etc. As long as the movie does justice to entertainment , I watch it. It should be well made and well presented.

Gabbar

Credits
I am a movie buff and love to watch movies of all genre..be it romantic, comedy, horror, action, tragedy etc. As long as the movie does justice to entertainment , I watch it. It should be well made and well presented.
Yes, we all like to watch a movie which can entertain us. Sometimes, I like to experiment a bit and try to watch movies which I don't prefer and most of the times they come so good.

Kei

Credits
I'm a fan of all genres. As long as the copy I'm seeing is of high quality. I love all my movies to be clear and sharp. There are times I love horror and other times it is comedy, drama, action, sci-fi etc. I'm not so selective.

a_jerobon

Credits
I like watching investigative movies, romantic movies and some horror movies. Investigative movies are so complicated especially when the cases involved are so hard to crack. Learning about investigation really sharpens my wit. Romantic movies make me feel happy, who never likes to see love in the air? As for horror movies, I watch them because I like to be scared.

Gabbar

Credits
I like watching investigative movies, romantic movies and some horror movies. Investigative movies are so complicated especially when the cases involved are so hard to crack. Learning about investigation really sharpens my wit. Romantic movies make me feel happy, who never likes to see love in the air? As for horror movies, I watch them because I like to be scared.
I am like that as well and I am also following few Tv shows like that and they are so good and we learn a lot about, how investigation works and how they are able to crack tough cases.

sprite1950

Credits
I am really into horror and the paranormal especially those based on true stories. One of my favourite films is Amityville Horror. I have read the book which is actually better than the film but you can't pack everything into a movie and I still think it was one of the best horror films of its time.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like horror movies much as I am more horror to them lol, I am more into comedy ones and even Romantic ones but I like the sports related movies more.

SeaGirl

Credits
I'm a fan of all genres. As long as the copy I'm seeing is of high quality. I love all my movies to be clear and sharp. There are times I love horror and other times it is comedy, drama, action, sci-fi etc. I'm not so selective.

High quality or even 3D movies are very good and it increase our Interest in the movie and experience.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to see more movies on Biographies of legends in sports, Those who lost their lives for our security on Borders of our country and even on sports.

Kei

Credits
High quality or even 3D movies are very good and it increase our Interest in the movie and experience.
I never watch low quality movies. They just take the interest I have away. When I see that a movie has just been released, I wait a little longer to download it if I'm not buying a copy. This is because some sites just upload low quality and cinema dubbed.

Gabbar

Credits
It's better to watch selective movies and that to HD ones as we would enjoy more in that and experience would be so good. That's why these days most prefer HD and other higher format movies.

moh254

Credits
Am so much into series than movies. I enjoy drama, comedy, investigation and maybe animation. Have watched several series so far and in some waiting for the release of the new episode.

Kei

Credits
I also watch series. I've seen a lot and I love all genres. I just really hate it when o have to wait for so long for the release of a new season or episodes. It cuts my suspense and intrigue.

Credits
I love all kind of movies horror,romantic, action etc. I'm more of seeing high quality movie with life's lesson to learn from then I'm really to see such movies.I can watch a movie all day if I'm really in the mood for it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I love movies that are in line with leadership roles, especially how governments are being run and the challenges of snitches and curbing of security threats. Designated survival is a movie to watch.

Kei

Credits
I love movies that are in line with leadership roles, especially how governments are being run and the challenges of snitches and curbing of security threats. Designated survival is a movie to watch.
I love such movies too. Judging from your likes, i'm sure you are a lover of the blockbuster series 24, the series quite sums up everything you've spoken about. I enjoyed every bit of it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I love such movies too. Judging from your likes, i'm sure you are a lover of the blockbuster series 24, the series quite sums up everything you've spoken about. I enjoyed every bit of it.
You got it, intelligence, leadership tips, advancements in technology, are basics things that attract me to a movie a d the aforementioned movies contains them. Nikita,Fast and furious and lots more

Gabbar

Credits
These days I have found Interest for animated movies as well but I'm watching only few and not all. Some of the animated movies have been made so well that it attract a lot many and there should be a good message for all to learn.

Valor

Credits
I am a fan of Grimm - adventure, supernatural creatures, police-detective show. When Grimm did not renew the series and ended up the show in Season 6, I was sad.