The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What was the most scary movie of 2018?

MysticalSpells

Credits
So what do you guys think was the most scary movie of 2018?
The only scary movie I really heard of was The Nun. I wanted to go
see it, but no one wanted to go with me.
I think I will start going to movies by myself soon.

Can you guys tell me the most scary and best scary movies of 2018 ?

overcast

Credits
Nun was not even remotely scary. in fact it was boring movie. I found few korean movies more scary though. As in atmospheric scary. Nun type movies are commercial and not at all scary anymore. I am guessing it can be pretty tough on that note as well.

a_jerobon

Credits
In 2018, I found Wrong turn to me the scariest movie I watched. I watched four parts of the movie but never alone. The first part was way too scary that I decided not to watch it alone and never at night.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually don't like much of the scary movies but have seen that series of movies named Scary movie and it was indeed very funny lol, I will try o catch up on that movie as it made me laugh hard and will see if I can download or stream it online.

moh254

Credits
I love thriller movies bit scream was the most scary. We have both movie and series versions but they're all scary. I remember I couldn't sleep for two days because what I saw haunted me a lot.

Jaspreet

Credits
In 2018, I found Wrong turn to me the scariest movie I watched. I watched four parts of the movie but never alone. The first part was way too scary that I decided not to watch it alone and never at night.
So with whom you watched the movie? My wife is also like this and when we were not married, we used to watch these scary movies late night and it used to be so much fun and enjoyment.

a_jerobon

Credits
So with whom you watched the movie? My wife is also like this and when we were not married, we used to watch these scary movies late night and it used to be so much fun and enjoyment.
I watched the movie with my younger brother. He really loves scary movies too but he is never scared as I am.