The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

what was your first thought about making money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anorona

Credits
Years ago I have heard that making money online is possible with homebased jobs. That time, I thought, only those who have good educational background will only be able to get a job or make money online, but I was wrong. I was only enlightened that even ungraduated people can earn online when I saw a video about making money through PTP last year. It is a review about postloop, so i joined and that site made me realized that even unskilled and ungraduated people can really make money online.

how about you? what Is your first though about making money online?

Kei

Credits
It didn't believe I could earn online. I always had the idea that only fraudsters go online to earn. I thought it would always be something illegal but I was extremely wrong. How much I've earned Online so far is enough proof for me and now I encourage others too.

anorona

Credits
It didn't believe I could earn online. I always had the idea that only fraudsters go online to earn. I thought it would always be something illegal but I was extremely wrong. How much I've earned Online so far is enough proof for me and now I encourage others too.

This may sounds funny but my very first earning online is just 5$ but it made me smile almost the whole day everytime I look at my paypal’s balance. Like you, I could not believe that it is really possible. When I finally see my earnings, I felt proud :)

Junrose123

Credits
When I was new to some online sites, I thought that it was very easy to earn money but I was wrong. It was not really an easy job because you might end up earning less especially if you don't know the best approach or strategy to be used in dealing to online sites.

johnywalker

Credits
When I heard about paid to post forums where I can make money by posting short comments, I said "ok, let me try." After a week, when I earned some points and exchanged the points for cash, I decided to spend more time. I am active on two forums and a writing site.

ahmedo24

Credits
Initially when i was introduced to online earning I believe it and tried them but they were all scam which go me discouraged, when I was introduced to forum coin I joined and I was very active to hit the minimum payout and to caught my doubt shot I was paid. Ever since then I have earned enough from online

Gabbar

Credits
I always wanted to earn some extra money but I wasn't aware of how to start. So I kept looking for ways and found mylot when I was looking for websites to write and was able to earn from it.

Junrose123

Credits
PTC sites are one of the sites that I learned when I was new to online sites. I thought that I would be earning more at this sites but I was just disappointed since it only gives me a limited opportunity to earn not unless you have a lot of referrals.

Gabbar

Credits
I also started from pay to click websites but was scammed many a times so I left working on them. And trying to be on pay to post websites.

Junrose123

Credits
I was also scammed before by PTC sites that is why I don't really trust them that much. I had already a trauma whenever I heard the PTC sites that is why I don't consider them as part of my online sites.

chameli

Credits
Long before I joined money making sites, I was already aware about money making possibilities in the virtual world. However, I did not think that it was possible to me. However, when I joined a forum and made $5 at the end of the month, I said to myself, how I can buy chocolate for myself.

Gabbar

Credits
The more we are trying different earning websites the more we are getting aware of it and able to earn from it. Every big thing start from a small mistake and that's what happened with me when I join mylot and now I am aware that we can earn online.

arunima25

Credits
I was looking for opportunities that would help me cash my writing ability. While searching for it I came across few sites at that time more than a decade back. I joined them and got paid well. Then I got too engaged with my job and kids and did not do much online except for writing once in a while on my blog.When I decided to come back early this year exploring for more ways to earn, I came to know of few sites through friends and here I am. Now I am happy to see my paypal balance and feel motivated. I am back with full swing with my writing too.

Gabbar

Credits
I was looking for opportunities that would help me cash my writing ability. While searching for it I came across few sites at that time more than a decade back. I joined them and got paid well. Then I got too engaged with my job and kids and did not do much online except for writing once in a while on my blog.When I decided to come back early this year exploring for more ways to earn, I came to know of few sites through friends and here I am. Now I am happy to see my paypal balance and feel motivated. I am back with full swing with my writing too.
I am still very new in online earnings and I can surely learn a lot from you. I hope you consider accepting me as as friend on any social networking website.

I started from mylot and now doing better with other websites.

Junrose123

Credits
I was very happy when I first earned 5 dollars from a certain post to paid site and I was thinking that I would spend much time to earn more. I never thought that I would love to earn online and would be a part of my daily routine.

arunima25

Credits
I am still very new in online earnings and I can surely learn a lot from you. I hope you consider accepting me as as friend on any social networking website.

I started from mylot and now doing better with other websites.
I am very new to this idea of forum posting and surveys. It has been only 5 months and I think you are much senior to me. The sites that paid me earlier 12 years back were not to be found when I came back. So I had to start afresh.

arunima25

Credits
After receiving a few payments, I have got the same feeling. I was looking for some way to keep myself productively engaged while I took a break from my regular job due to some health and personal issues. I landed up to be engaged a earn a little. But now I feel it has become a work from home job for me. I have started keeping targets and kept time slots for it. I think that is what jobs are about.

anorona

Credits
After receiving a few payments, I have got the same feeling. I was looking for some way to keep myself productively engaged while I took a break from my regular job due to some health and personal issues. I landed up to be engaged a earn a little. But now I feel it has become a work from home job for me. I have started keeping targets and kept time slots for it. I think that is what jobs are about.

One of the best thing about online works is that is will not require too much time from us. This is really a big help for those people that cannot attend regular jobs due to some heath problem, disabled, single moms and housewives who have a very limited time to work.

ahmedo24

Credits
One of the best thing about online works is that is will not require too much time from us. This is really a big help for those people that cannot attend regular jobs due to some heath problem, disabled, single moms and housewives who have a very limited time to work.
I agree with especially the opportunities it offer to disable and the full time houses wives to earn online, Most time for you to earn bigger amount online you may need to spend more time online. If we also have any link to disabled people' s online forums, they can be sensitive on the available opportunities to earn online and this may change the negative perception some of them do have towards earning online.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its nice as we can earn some money from home and online and many have made it possible by leaving their offline job and working full time online.

Status
Not open for further replies.