The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What will you invest on with $20,000

ahmedo24

Credits
if you are privileged to given $20,000 today or you have earned it from your personal savings, which kinda of business will you invest it to?

moh254

Credits
That's huge sum of money. I think I'll open a boutique if not that, I'll invest in electronics by opening an electric shop. Finally, I can invest a restaurant since have done my research and realised food stuffs go on sale faster.

D

Deleted member 62

I wish i can get that now,I wouldn't mind at all,I will just start import business. I will import accessories from Norway and stsrt selling both online and offline or better still go into property agency. I will make huge profit too.

Credits
I think I would open my first restaurant.I have no idea if the cash would be enough to open a restaurant,because I have no experience in this business,but I would ask for financial advice from experts.

Gabbar

Credits
Can we start a Blog with that, I am sure we can and with that much of money, We can start like 10 blogs and can use the spare money to advertise these and attract traffic and will earn from that as well.

chameli

Credits
I will use that money to buy a website that is making $1000 every month on auto pilot. I can see a lot of sites listed on flippa that are earning $1000 every month and selling for around $20K

Gabbar

Credits
Is that possible? I think if its 100 % guaranteed than it should be tried as 1000 Dollars isn't that bigger amount and we can easily manage it.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we need to look for websites like that as we all can afford to invest $1000 if we can earn even half of it per month.

johnywalker

Credits
I really liked @chameli 's idea. I have checked flippa. On flippa you can buy websites that are already earning. Flippa takes a lot of care in verifying whether the site is earning or not. Therefore, you can believe that these sites are already earning.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I would open up my own restaurant business if I have such amount of money which is really great. I can do better if I have such funds to run my business.

chameli

Credits
@chameli if there are such websites that are guaranteed, then it will be worthy investments but I doubt if such sites can be purchased @ $20000
If you go tom flippa, you can see many websites selling for 20k that are generating 1k income. I think you can believe what these sites are claiming to earn. Flippa has a very effective system to verify earnings.

ahmedo24

Credits
If you go tom flippa, you can see many websites selling for 20k that are generating 1k income. I think you can believe what these sites are claiming to earn. Flippa has a very effective system to verify earnings.
Alright thanks, in my free time I will check out the site to have more details and I hope it flippa.com right?

chameli

Credits
Alright thanks, in my free time I will check out the site to have more details and I hope it flippa.com right?
yes, thats the domain. Flippa is world's number one site for buying and selling domain and website. While it is not asy to sell a domain or website, however, if you are able to sell, you will make a lot of money.

Junrose123

Credits
I think a sports gym could also be a good idea for this kind of business because it is costly but in demand because people loves to work out to have a healthy and a beautiful body.

Gabbar

Credits
yes, thats the domain. Flippa is world's number one site for buying and selling domain and website. While it is not asy to sell a domain or website, however, if you are able to sell, you will make a lot of money.
I think I earlier heard about the way as well and it does pay really well.
But as you said, it's not easy to sell your domain or website but still a good way to make money.
Post automatically merged:

I think I earlier heard about the way as well and it does pay really well.
But as you said, it's not easy to sell your domain or website but still a good way to make money.

ahmedo24

Credits
Selling is a procedural, it could be easier if the domain is a good one by virtue of genuine traffics it generate. There are lots of domain available to buy there at the moment and it also sells apps for Androids.

chameli

Credits
Unless the domain is attached with a website, it does not generate traffic. Therefor, traffic is not a concern when you are trying to sell domains. The most important thing is the commercial value of your domain. Commercial value means the whether the domain has keywords or not, or whether it is brand-able or not.

Gabbar

Credits
It's really a big amount, I think if we don't wanna take risk, we can set up small food business or different stalls like that, hire people to work and earn from them.

ahmedo24

Credits
Unless the domain is attached with a website, it does not generate traffic. Therefor, traffic is not a concern when you are trying to sell domains. The most important thing is the commercial value of your domain. Commercial value means the whether the domain has keywords or not, or whether it is brand-able or not.
Thanks for your explanations, keywords was what skipped my mind, that opted for traffics but naturally the .com domains extension has more value than others