The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What will you sell online?

ahmedo24

Credits
There are lots of things you can sell online and people who know the techniques of selling online are making good money from it, some sell e-books, printed images, clothes, accessories, second-hand merchandise, logos and lots more, so if you had the opportunity what will you sell online?

Gabbar

Credits
I think selling clothes online is the best way to make money as most like to shop for clothes online as they save a lot of time and get products shipped directly to their doorstep.

anorona

Credits
If ever I will have the chance to start an online business store, I would love to sell trendy items such as clothes, shoes and even toys; Anything that is trendy will surely have good sales either online or offline, and you just need to work on how to promote your products to get buyers.

johnywalker

Credits
I have often thought about selling maternity wear online. I even registered a domain for a store to sell maternity clothes. However, I have put my project on hold.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have often thought about selling maternity wear online. I even registered a domain for a store to sell maternity clothes. However, I have put my project on hold.
That a very good niche you just picked, you know ladies are good in spreading information, if you provide good services , I am optimistic you will make good money from it.

D

Deleted member 108

I really want to sell images and greetings card. There are so many things I want to do but I like taking pictures of nature and making greetings cards. I just don't know where to start.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
I really want to sell images and greetings card. There are so many things I want to do but I like taking pictures of nature and making greetings cards. I just don't know where to start.
If you focus on one niche, then I think you will have greater success, so if you want to sell your photos, then maybe set up a website showcasing your work, not only that, you can also sell photos on sites where you can sell your photos, and you need to understand that even selling photos might be a hard sell as selling photos does appear to be a competitive niche, as for selling greeting cards, that might be more difficult, as you may need certain equipment, then you would have to sell a product that can easily be bought in certain stores, so I think it would be best if you are creative, and come up with something that can not easily be purchased online, or purchased in a retail store, for instance, I would not try to sell homemade soap, unless I already had a store in place, and just about any type of soap can be purchased from a retail store that is located in your area.

cinderella

Credits
I started learning about WordPress platform so that I may be able to create a site where I can sell my own designs of curtains and other things which can be made through sewing. I love sewing and before I learned about online working, I really thought of venturing into this business.

Much as I wanted to start this business soon, there are a lot of things that I need to consider. First, my offline work which consumes most of my time and my online writing activities which I learned to love and is helping me in terms of finances. Of course, I am aware that starting a business would require some amount of capitalization.

I am still hoping to be able to start soon. I still believe that there is a right time for everything.

Junrose123

Credits
For me I would try to sell online some apparels and perfume since I think it is one of the most attractive business nowadays. I would sell different types and kind of items so that prospective customers has a lot of choices to have.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we should sell those things online which are not easily available offline and is required by all. In that way we will have more demand for our products and can earn more profits.

sprite1950

Credits
I have been quite successful selling items on Facebook. Old books or toys that my granddaughter no longer plays with, clothes she has grown out of, I even sold a car on there once. The advantage of this is the people who buy from me usually live quite close and will often come and pick the items up which makes it a whole lot easier.

Gabbar

Credits
I have been quite successful selling items on Facebook. Old books or toys that my granddaughter no longer plays with, clothes she has grown out of, I even sold a car on there once. The advantage of this is the people who buy from me usually live quite close and will often come and pick the items up which makes it a whole lot easier.

That sounds good and of course these days Facebook is the best and easiest place to sell and make some money from it. And most of the buyers are those whom we know or we can easily contact them.

Junrose123

Credits
I think gadgets such as mobile phone and laptops can be a good item to sell online since it is very indemand nowadays. It only requires a large amount of capital and caution in selling them to make sure that you will really earn from it.

Credits
I'm looking at selling daily needs of humans. I will love to sell groceries because I know there are what are needed everyday and it can bring fast turnover too.I might make it for a location to see how it goes before expanding it.

moh254

Credits
Currently am selling nu services online for instance I write and sell articles. If I could start my own business, I think I'll venture into clothing or beauty product. These kind of business have a very ready market. Also, food stuff business can thrive well.

Junrose123

Credits
I also like to sell branded watches if I have some bigger capital since many people are fan of having those items during special occasions or a gift for their special someone. I will just see to it that it may have a great design and well defined quality so that customers would be satisfied and enjoyed those items very much.

ahmedo24

Credits
Selling wrist watches online can be very lucrative if you sell quality one from reputable companies. You can easily make more sales on instagram as it one of the best online platforms to make sales and profit within a short time

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it maybe lucrative and a huge amount of funds would be needed in this kind of business. I think I cannot afford to have this business if I will just based my capital on my salary not unless I will make a big bank loans.

Gabbar

Credits
These days, Its best to Sell mobiles and accessories related to that as these are available at different prices and you can sell these both at offline and online and can make a good profit from it.

Kei

Credits
I'd rather sell things that I know people can't go a day without. Like food and clothing. There's not a day that goes by without those things. Even though there's a high competition, demand is always high. When you've got great marketing skills, you'll be very okay.