[Suggestion] What Would you like to see on DigitalGlobal.com?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
I know at one point @DigitalGlobal wanted to put up a Freelance site on the home page, however, it may be easier said, then done, as I think more and more about his plan, this idea seems like it would be a lot of work, then having to too deal with maintenance, hosting, complaints, etc, then I heard him mention another idea about setting up a Clickbank product, and this idea seems more realistic since you do not have to deal with alot of issues that may come up compared to running a freelance site, however, this is not my call, and I thought this would be a good opporutnity to throw out some ideas, and see if anything sticks, so kick some ideas around the table; Now is not the time to be shy!

What would you like to see on DigitalGlobal.com?

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠

Make Suggestions on what you would like to see.

What would most likely succeed?

Why not a job or writing component that pays for work done automatically without knowing and without conversing with the client directly. Just like doing Forum Posting. I haven't seen any site thats doing it. Online workers would like a site like that even if it pays lower at least workers like me will not have to talk, haggle directly with the client which oftentimes becomes a hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Why not a job or writing component that pays for work done automatically without knowing and without conversing with the client directly. Just like doing Forum Postings. I haven't seen any site thats doing it. Online workers would like a site like that even if it pays lower atleast workers like me won't have to talk, haggle directly with the client which oftentimes becomes a hassle.
It sounds like you just described a freelance site, if not, then you need to clarify more. If I am not mistaken, then a freelance site would be automatic, as the seller would setup his/her listing, price, etc, and if a buyer is interested, then they would escrow the money, once the product/service has been completed, and delivered, then the buyer would report the job completed, then funds would be released to the seller.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Why not a job or writing component that pays for work done automatically without knowing and without conversing with the client directly. Just like doing Forum Posting. I haven't seen any site thats doing it. Online workers would like a site like that even if it pays lower at least workers like me will not have to talk, haggle directly with the client which oftentimes becomes a hassle.
I am not sure if I understand that statement either, however, I have had a couple of thoughts on setting up some type of clickbank using some type of clickfunnel, and it would be much easier to promote, and would not require constant updates the site, however, the problem with this idea, once the new site smell wears off, then visitors are once again looking for something else that can fill that void with themselves.