Join
+ 113 more

What's the last website that paid you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
Hey everyone!

I thought we could make this thread our journal where we could talk about the last website that paid each one of us. This will be informative as well as we'd get to know all the different websites that everyone here works on and we can make sure they're not scams.
I'll start! Tha last site that paid me in Postloop. I received $5.14 today.

What about you guys?

Gabbar

Credits
I received my last payment from Citizenme. Its an App which provides very easy surveys which are more like feedback and I got 0.30 GBP from that for a survey which took me less than a minute and was paid Instantly to my PayPal account.

moh254

Credits
The last website that paid me was answeree and it paid me $30. I really loved the whole process of receiving payment because within two hours had received the cash in my account. How I wish all the sites were paying this quick and you don't have to wait for almost a week.

ahmedo24

Credits
The last site that paid me was this same site called Digital Global earlier today with sum of $1. The process was very fats, the admin was happy likewise myself I love this forum

Heatman

Credits
Postloop happens to be the best paying website for me ever since I started working online as a freelancer. Depending on how free I'm to work and the availability of forums hosted on the website, I take a minimum of $60 to $90 every month. I processed $50 payment from the site last week and I still have about 300 points left in my account which is about $15.

Kei

Credits
The last site that paid me was forumcoin. It was as fast as the speed of light. Lol! I got paid within an hour and I got extra coins for posting on the site that I've been paid. It is always awesome.

Meryemm

Credits
I received my last payment from Citizenme. Its an App which provides very easy surveys which are more like feedback and I got 0.30 GBP from that for a survey which took me less than a minute and was paid Instantly to my PayPal account.
I tried this app but I was never given an opportunity to make money there. I think it's sensitive to locations and as always, it's not available for me.

The last website that paid me was answeree and it paid me $30. I really loved the whole process of receiving payment because within two hours had received the cash in my account. How I wish all the sites were paying this quick and you don't have to wait for almost a week.
Wow! That's great! How long did it take you to make that amount?

Postloop happens to be the best paying website for me ever since I started working online as a freelancer. Depending on how free I'm to work and the availability of forums hosted on the website, I take a minimum of $60 to $90 every month. I processed $50 payment from the site last week and I still have about 300 points left in my account which is about $15.
I'm on Postloop as well but not even close to making that amount! I think you have a very high rating.
And now with most forums being inactive and the posting limits that are like, a post a day in some forums, I find it a bit boring.I was paid recently but they paid me 2 days after, which is a first. I had always been paid within 24 hours.
But still, Postloop is amazing and I just adore it.

Credits
The last website that paid me was postloop I was paid $5 two days ago and it was within an hour of request. The site is really rewarding.

Heatman

Credits
I'm on Postloop as well but not even close to making that amount! I think you have a very high rating.
And now with most forums being inactive and the posting limits that are like, a post a day in some forums, I find it a bit boring.I was paid recently but they paid me 2 days after, which is a first. I had always been paid within 24 hours.
But still, Postloop is amazing and I just adore it.
Yes, I have a rating of 4.87 on Postloop. It was 5.0 but a forum owner gave me a bad rating, so it dropped. I have been on Postloop.com for more than 4 years now and I have earned so much money working on the site.

The only problem with getting into postloop and earning now is that most forums require higher rating to join them. At least a minimum of 4.50 rating upwards and most people especially new members don't have such rating. Majority of them have just 4.0 rating.

chicnthin

Credits
The last site that paid me was forumcoin. It was as fast as the speed of light. Lol! I got paid within an hour and I got extra coins for posting on the site that I've been paid. It is always awesome.
When did you requested the payment? I requested mine yesterday, I wonder when I'm going to receive it. It is my first time cashing out on ForumCoin that's why I'm asking, I might did something wrong.

Heatman

Credits
When did you requested the payment? I requested mine yesterday, I wonder when I'm going to receive it. It is my first time cashing out on ForumCoin that's why I'm asking, I might did something wrong.
Forum coin was among the first paid to post site which I came across when I was looking for opportunities to exploit online and earn money.

But having posted few weeks and seeing how small earnings are on the site, I had to give up posting on the site for now. Maybe when I'm less busy and with lots of time to spare, I will revisit the site and see how my account is faring.

Meryemm

Credits
Yes, I have a rating of 4.87 on Postloop. It was 5.0 but a forum owner gave me a bad rating, so it dropped. I have been on Postloop.com for more than 4 years now and I have earned so much money working on the site.

The only problem with getting into postloop and earning now is that most forums require higher rating to join them. At least a minimum of 4.50 rating upwards and most people especially new members don't have such rating. Majority of them have just 4.0 rating.
That's a very high rating. I have only been on Postloop for the last two months and I have a rating of 4.5. I made $20 so far but I haven't been consistent there at all. Most of the forums that I'm subscribed to are inactive, and the rest only allow me to post once a day, and that makes me lazy. I like not having a limit at all or at lease a reasonable one. I have never been rated but I hope I will soon and reach a 5/5 so I can post more. Postloop is really a great place to be.

Heatman

Credits
That's a very high rating. I have only been on Postloop for the last two months and I have a rating of 4.5. I made $20 so far but I haven't been consistent there at all. Most of the forums that I'm subscribed to are inactive, and the rest only allow me to post once a day, and that makes me lazy. I like not having a limit at all or at lease a reasonable one. I have never been rated but I hope I will soon and reach a 5/5 so I can post more. Postloop is really a great place to be.
It's very annoying when you have a forum that is set to have a writer post just once in a day, it's very discouraging because it's going to take like ages before you will be able to get points to send for withdrawal.

I have a friend on the site who suffers the same laziness as you do because of no new forums to post on with only 2 forums available for him to post on which are Discuss Football and Relationship Forum. At times, he won't post for 1 week because both forums are set 1 post per day.

Meryemm

Credits
It's very annoying when you have a forum that is set to have a writer post just once in a day, it's very discouraging because it's going to take like ages before you will be able to get points to send for withdrawal.

I have a friend on the site who suffers the same laziness as you do because of no new forums to post on with only 2 forums available for him to post on which are Discuss Football and Relationship Forum. At times, he won't post for 1 week because both forums are set 1 post per day.
I have been experiencing that! I have gone a week without posting there even though I check Postloop 500 times a day, hoping for new forums to pop up. The last time I cashed out I needed 44 points and I was desperate, but out of nowhere, I found a forum with unlimited posts and it had 45 points! I kid you not, I took all of them and I cashed out immediately :p it was a good day. I hope more forums are like this, lol.

Heatman

Credits
I have been experiencing that! I have gone a week without posting there even though I check Postloop 500 times a day, hoping for new forums to pop up. The last time I cashed out I needed 44 points and I was desperate, but out of nowhere, I found a forum with unlimited posts and it had 45 points! I kid you not, I took all of them and I cashed out immediately :p it was a good day. I hope more forums are like this, lol.
Haha, you are definitely very lucky to be the only one online that night to take full advantage of taking all the points. If I'm allowed to guess, that forum would be either Leet Forum or Ninja Rewards or something, right?

Meryemm

Credits
Haha, you are definitely very lucky to be the only one online that night to take full advantage of taking all the points. If I'm allowed to guess, that forum would be either Leet Forum or Ninja Rewards or something, right?
I know right! I will tell my grandchildren all about this adventure.
And no, the forum was called Meowsepad. It's still there but it says ''removed''.
There's BOOKME.WIN where I have posted 5 posts there but received no points! The website has had 51 points for ages now and I think the posts need to be approved and the Admin hasn't been on for days.

Heatman

Credits
I know right! I will tell my grandchildren all about this adventure.
And no, the forum was called Meowsepad. It's still there but it says ''removed''.
There's BOOKME.WIN where I have posted 5 posts there but received no points! The website has had 51 points for ages now and I think the posts need to be approved and the Admin hasn't been on for days.
Meowsepad? I never saw the forum but congratulations on being the only one who saw it immediately it was hosted on the site and took advantage of it.

BOOKME.WIN is a crazy forum if I'm permitted to use that word to describe it. It was set at 10 post per day when it popped up and I wrote all 10 but never got any point. There point is at 51 now but they normally increase it to 70 and 352 and still back down to 51. Silly right?

chicnthin

Credits
Forum coin was among the first paid to post site which I came across when I was looking for opportunities to exploit online and earn money.

But having posted few weeks and seeing how small earnings are on the site, I had to give up posting on the site for now. Maybe when I'm less busy and with lots of time to spare, I will revisit the site and see how my account is faring.
I understand that. You can't earn much there because you have only 10 post daily. And if you are active everyday, you can reach the minimum payout within a month or even more.

Meryemm

Credits
Meowsepad? I never saw the forum but congratulations on being the only one who saw it immediately it was hosted on the site and took advantage of it.

BOOKME.WIN is a crazy forum if I'm permitted to use that word to describe it. It was set at 10 post per day when it popped up and I wrote all 10 but never got any point. There point is at 51 now but they normally increase it to 70 and 352 and still back down to 51. Silly right?
Thank you so much! I hope you come across such an opportunity and feel all that power I felt that night!
And yeah, it is crazy! I posted 3 posts at first when it was at 352 or so, then it was down to 50, so I thought I might have done something wrong and I sent the admin a message there but got no response. I went on and made another account there and posted the last 2 posts but the same has happened, I haven't gotten any points. I emailed Beverly and she responded and here's what she said:
Thanks for contacting support. Please contact the forum or blog owner to ask if their software is properly installed. Thanks.

Thanks

Beverly
But I couldn't care less and it's not my responsibility to ask if the software is properly installed, so I just forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.