The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What's your favorite TV series?

Meryemm

Credits
Mine is VIKINGS of course and another TV series called Magnificent Century: Kosem. Since everyone probably knows all about VIKINGS, I'll tell you what the second show is all about.
Magnificent Century: Kosem is a Turkish series about one of the most powerful women during the time of the Ottoman Empire. Kosem was a slave girl who became a queen! The show is based on real characters with some real events but other fictional ones. It's one of the most beautiful TV series I've ever watched.

What about you?

Credits
Mine is VIKINGS of course and another TV series called Magnificent Century: Kosem. Since everyone probably knows all about VIKINGS, I'll tell you what the second show is all about.
Magnificent Century: Kosem is a Turkish series about one of the most powerful women during the time of the Ottoman Empire. Kosem was a slave girl who became a queen! The show is based on real characters with some real events but other fictional ones. It's one of the most beautiful TV series I've ever watched.

What about you?
I do not watch TV like I used too, and I have seen some episodes of Vikings, and normally, I just have the TV on in order to have sound, as there are not many shows that I have not already seen, and watching repeats can get old really fast. I guess the last movie I saw was Rampage, and I am looking forward to seeing skyscraper come out when it is released on DVD/Blue-Ray.

a_jerobon

Credits
I have been watching TV a lot lately since I have a short holiday before the next semester kicks off next week. My best TV show is The rose of Guadalupe. It is a TV series that mostly shows about young adult love stories with a lot of moral lessons for both parents and the young adults.

Gabbar

Credits
Few days back I started watching a Old series, we love Us, its an Indian series and only watched 1-2 episodes and its a very nice series actually.

A K Rao

Credits
Now a days I am following Indian Version of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' on the TV! That is very interesting. The Celebrity Amitabh Bachchan conducts the show very nicely!

Gabbar

Credits
Presently I am not following any of the series as I am yet to subscribe Netflix and will see after sometime when I subscribe.
I think even Amazon prime videos aren't that bad and there other such services which are providing very interesting series.