The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

What's your first purchase using cryptocurrency

Heatman

Credits
Even though there are still some parts of the world where cryptocurrencies are yet to be approved and accepted by the government for buying and settling of debts, it still never takes away the possibility of using cryptocurrencies to purchase items through online shopping outlets.

So, I would like to know what was the first thing you purchased using cryptocurrencies?

chameli

Credits
I bought domain and hosting with bitcoins. Namecheap allows you to fund your account with bitcoins. Once your account is funded, you can buy namecheap services. Apart from namecheap, I have not used bitcoins to buy products/service.

johnywalker

Credits
I bought domain and hosting with bitcoins. Namecheap allows you to fund your account with bitcoins. Once your account is funded, you can buy namecheap services. Apart from namecheap, I have not used bitcoins to buy products/service.
So namecheap allows you to buy domains and hosting through bitcoins. I have never used bitcoins to buy anything, in fact, I don't even have bitcoins. How much is the transaction fees while funding your namecheap account with bitcoins.

Heatman

Credits
Wow, that's a good one in getting to use your Bitcoin to buy domain and hosting services from Namecheap. I actually didn't know that was possible until now, so thanks for letting me know and I'm most likely going to tell some of my friends about it.

Credits
I'm saving up my cyptocurrencies now I just claimed and store them away.I'm.looking at shopping at any site that will accept Bitcoin at the end of the year but if not possible will exchange it with the exchangers then buy stuff with the exchanged money offline.

Gabbar

Credits
I haven't purchased any crypto as yet but trying to earn some from faucet alone as I'm not working on any other website which is paying in crypto only.

Junrose123

Credits
I haven't also purchased any products online with the use of cryptocurrency but I only paid some bills in my coins.ph account with the use of my bitcoins. I find it really cool and convenient since the transactions are really fast.

A K Rao

Credits
In India the cryptocurrency is not allowed and not given any official status so we can't purchase anything with cryptocurrency in India! So it is obvious that I have not purchased any thing so far with Cryptocurrency!

Junrose123

Credits
In India the cryptocurrency is not allowed and not given any official status so we can't purchase anything with cryptocurrency in India! So it is obvious that I have not purchased any thing so far with Cryptocurrency!
Well that is really sad since you are not given the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of some cryptocurrency out there. It is really useful for different purposes which I really like the most.

A K Rao

Credits
Well that is really sad since you are not given the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of some cryptocurrency out there. It is really useful for different purposes which I really like the most.
People are happy with the decision as the concept Cryptocurrency is in grey area and who knows this can be a plan by any scammer to destroy the economy of any nation where the cryptocurrency entered their transactions?

Gabbar

Credits
To be honest I'm not much interested in earning crypto so that's why I don't have earned much and unable to purchase anything with that.

ahmedo24

Credits
I trust you @Gabbar, if you are interested I know you will have them in thousands of dollars now cos you are always determined but probably you country prohibition is a factor of demotivation.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right. it's about the motivation and how things are in your country, herein crypto is still very new and I am unable to understand it.

ahmedo24

Credits
You are right. it's about the motivation and how things are in your country, herein crypto is still very new and I am unable to understand it.
It will be good if you have excess or reserve cash worth of $100 you can invest it in and live for a while, you could be lucky that your country may accept the trading soonest.

A K Rao

Credits
I trust you @Gabbar, if you are interested I know you will have them in thousands of dollars now cos you are always determined but probably you country prohibition is a factor of demotivation.
Together with the fact that our country is not supporting this currency the people are also quite apprehensive about the crypto currency, so people are keeping themselves away from this currency!

ahmedo24

Credits
Together with the fact that our country is not supporting this currency the people are also quite apprehensive about the crypto currency, so people are keeping themselves away from this currency!
Yeah, the source is not really clear nor convincing to lots of people including me, I kept reading about it to know more and whenever topics related to it are raised I focus on them to learn more.