The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

When is your best time for writing?

Heatman

Credits
We all have our favorite or comfortable time to write. Just like reading, it's not everyone that likes to read in the morning or afternoon or in the night. There are those that feel very comfortable writing in the morning while there are some that fancy doing their writing at night. It's all about when one have the calmness and clear mindset to write. I'm never one for morning writing because I seem to get distracted by a lot of things in the morning and during the day but once it's at night, I feel so free and completely comfortable to start writing.

anorona

Credits
The best time for me to write is either
early in the morning or late at night. I love to write when it is quiet and peaceful because I can fully think and concentrate to put out all
the ideas that I have in my mind. I hate to do it during daytime as I am being distracted with the noise around my place.

moh254

Credits
Ever since I was in high school I hate waking up in the morning. Most of my writings and readings, I prefer doing them late at night when the place is very cool. I can read or write upto 2am or 3 am provided that the place is secured. Its how I trained myself and I really enjoy working late night.

Kei

Credits
I can read and write anytime of the day. My brain functions like that. However I prefer very late in the night and early hours of the morning. It is usually peaceful and quiet at those times and that's when I get the most inspiration.

Gabbar

Credits
Mine would be when I'm in office and have no work. It may sound weird but this is me. I love to stay active on my writing websites from my office as well and when I'm free I try to utilize my time to write and of course to earn some money.

Kehsiba

Credits
Whenever I have free time I either use my time to post blogs on my own blogging site or spend time on forum websites.
I don't have any full-time job so I use these types of site to earn money.

Credits
I write mostly in the morning I enjoy the weather and it always cool and calm and my brain will be very focused and relaxed too, so writing in the morning is always better since there will be less distraction.

Gabbar

Credits
I do my serious writing work in morning after my breakfast for an hour. The house is quiet and I find it comfortable.
I am most of the times in office and try to post whenever I feel it fit and feel motivated to write. I may be more busier from the coming week or month but will still try to write and make money from it.

johnywalker

Credits
My best time for writing is when I have spare time and when I am in a mood to write. There is no certainty about when I have spare time and when I am in a writing mood. I have a day job and in the morning and evening I am busy with my chores. Yet, when ever I get 1-2 hours free I start writing.

chameli

Credits
Since I have a regular job, I cannot sit and start writing when ever I want or I am in a mood to write. I can write only when have spare time, which is generally in the late evening. Most of my articles are produced between 9 PM - 1 AM.

Kehsiba

Credits
I prefer to write during the evening and night times. I won't write during morning time especially from 8 a.m to 11 a.m.

johnywalker

Credits
Most of my writings are done between 3-7 AM. I go to sleep at 10, wake up at 3 and begin to work. Since I already have enough rest and there are no distractions in the early morning, I feel very creative at this time.