The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Where can i see earned points.

Credits
Where can I see the points that have accumulated. Have tried checking everywhere in the site but I can't figure out.
There is actually quite a few things you will not see until you reach 100 posts, including rewards. Once you receive 100 posts, then your account will automatically be upgraded, then you will be able to see more forum options, rewards, and your posts will no longer be moderated. This is done for one simple reason, spam, and this would also keep forum members on the straight and narrow, because if they violate our community standards, then their account could be banned, and they would not be able to pick up with where they left off, however, since the forum is not busy, then I can go ahead an upgrade your account, and your rewards/points will start to accrue, and you will have access to other forum options also.

Meryemm

Credits
There is actually quite a few things you will not see until you reach 100 posts, including rewards. Once you receive 100 posts, then your account will automatically be upgraded, then you will be able to see more forum options, rewards, and your posts will no longer be moderated. This is done for one simple reason, spam, and this would also keep forum members on the straight and narrow, because if they violate our community standards, then their account could be banned, and they would not be able to pick up with where they left off, however, since the forum is not busy, then I can go ahead an upgrade your account, and your rewards/points will start to accrue, and you will have access to other forum options also.
That's why I like DG. It's different and it's actually challenging and makes you want to spend more time here and contribute.
My account has been upgraded without me reaching 100 posts and I really appreciate that. You just have to be a bit active and hopefully, your account will be upgraded too!

Credits
That's why I like DG. It's different and it's actually challenging and makes you want to spend more time here and contribute.
My account has been upgraded without me reaching 100 posts and I really appreciate that. You just have to be a bit active and hopefully, your account will be upgraded too!
Our steep guidelines are not meant to punish forum members, they are meant to protect forum members from trolls and spammers and those that wish to harm the forum by other means. Even though 100 posts sounds like a lot, it really is not and would take around 4 days to complete if you made the max amount of posts each day, however, the primary goal is to spot spammers quickly, and ensure they do not make a few posts, then they end up on the forum, and for those members that violate our community standards, not only would they be banned, if they signed up again, then they would have to start all over again, and I would hope this would detour forum members from acting crazy, as there would be no winners in this case.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is very good, it will make the forum to be fully clean of spam at all times, I also wish to know how i would know if my account is upgraded and is it a must for the 100 posts be done in 4 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
This is very good, it will make the forum to be fully clean of spam at all times, I also wish to know how i would know if my account is upgraded and is it a must for the 100 posts be done in 4 days
Your account has been upgraded. Thanks to @Meryemm our guidelines have slightly been modified. When a new member signs up, then they should make 3 posts, and we do this in order to ensure that new member is not a spammer, and once they make 3 posts, then they should request an account upgrade, after the upgrade, then they will see all the benefits the forum offers. Our goal is to keep the forum spam free at all times, and if we do this, then our forum members will never see spam all over the forum, and if you have suggestions, then free to post those suggestions in the help center for all to see.