The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Which altcoins do you trust more?

chameli

Credits
Apart from bitcoins, rest of the cryptocurrencies are generally referred as altcoins (literally, alternate coins). There are numerous alt coins, maybe 1500 or more. Have you used alt coins, which alt coins do you trust more.
I have never used alt coins, however, I trust ethereum more than anything. I trust ethereum because it is the first alt coins. After ethereum, I trust ripple and litecoin.

ahmedo24

Credits
I trust doge coin and litecoin the more cos these two coins are mostly used for mining activities, I am optimistic that there value could rise soonest cos lots of people have more of these coins in stock with the hope that there value will rise soonest

johnywalker

Credits
I trust Ethereum more than anything else. That's because Ethereum is the most trusted crypto currency after bitcoins, in fact it is also the second oldest crypto currency after bitcoins. After Ethereum my vote goes to litecoin and ripple. These coins have been around for some time and shows great potential to grow big.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I would choose the ethereum because it is next to bitcoins that is having some popularity nowadays and its price has a significant increase over the past few months.

johnywalker

Credits
I think I would choose the ethereum because it is next to bitcoins that is having some popularity nowadays and its price has a significant increase over the past few months.
That's true. Ethereum is next to Bitcoins. However, you can also give a try to bitcoin cash and Ethereum classic. These are also going strong, I see a lot of potential in these coins.

ahmedo24

Credits
Comparing their values in coinmarket cap bitcoin cash has higher value than ethereum and I am more comfortable with bitcoin cash though it not mostly used for investment and other digital transactions like ethereum

chameli

Credits
Comparing their values in coinmarket cap bitcoin cash has higher value than ethereum and I am more comfortable with bitcoin cash though it not mostly used for investment and other digital transactions like ethereum
Based on the market cap, Ethereum is higher, however, based on the value bitcoin cash is second to bitcoins. Ripple is on the third based on market cap, however, as far as the trading value is concerned Dash is in the third position.

ahmedo24

Credits
So the most of these coins have their trading value different from their price value in the coin market cap or what? I am willing to learn more.

chameli

Credits
I trust Ethereum more than anything else. That's because Ethereum is the most trusted crypto currency after bitcoins, in fact it is also the second oldest crypto currency after bitcoins. After Ethereum my vote goes to litecoin and ripple. These coins have been around for some time and shows great potential to grow big.
I also trust ethereum and litecoin. However, I have never used these coins. In order to use these alt coins you need to buy or earn. Buying cost a lot of money and I have not found trust worthy sites where I can earn alt coins.