The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Which earning website would you advise us not to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
I think we have some experienced members that have been working online for a while now. I have only recently started so I can't really have a say in this but I would like to know if you ever experienced being scammed or just felt a website is not worth the time and effort people spend on? Please share your experiences!

D

Deleted member 62

Well,we can't be too sure for people, people like things differently, you might dislike a site another delight in it.Apart from a scam site which I don't know one for now I will think people should try out sites and then stick to one the enjoy.

moh254

Credits
I don't think I can recommend anyone to use PTC sites as earning sites. Most of them are slow earning and most of them end up scamming. Although there are other legit PTC sites, but still there are slow. Maybe upgrading once account in these legit PTC sites will be OK.

ahmedo24

Credits
I won't advice people to invest in high yield investments programs cos only very few members makes money from it and also mining sites it more like rubbing Peter to pay Paul

D

Deleted member 62

I wonder if the money claimed by people to have been paid by these HYIP sites could be actually true,the amount the quote is always outrageous. I think one should be very careful with such sites when investing especially when it involves a huge amount of money

Meryemm

Credits
I won't advice people to invest in high yield investments programs cos only very few members makes money from it and also mining sites it more like rubbing Peter to pay Paul
I agree with you on that. I have never invested anything online and I won't do that anytime soon. Too risky for me and I'm comfortable with what I have now and the ways I'm earning.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I would advice to work on PTP sites because we can earn from it and it is very reliable in terms of learning and earnings. I had been earning a decent income from forums that I had work before.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
This is a prime example of a thread containing no value, why? Op started this post Aug 21 2018, and google has not indexed this thread, I wonder why that is? Google only wants to index content that is helpful, and provides value to others...

Why do you think I keep shutting down these type of threads to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.