The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Which Graphics Program Do You Use Most?

Credits
For 20 or more years I have been a loyal Adobe user, although I also use other non Adobe programs like Corel and GIMP and others. But most of the time I end up using one of Adobe's programs. Right now I'm tinkering with InDesign it's Adobe's desktop publishing software it's used to make Ebooks, presentations, brochures etc.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
For 20 or more years I have been a loyal Adobe user, although I also use other non Adobe programs like Corel and GIMP and others. But most of the time I end up using one of Adobe's programs. Right now I'm tinkering with InDesign it's Adobe's desktop publishing software it's used to make Ebooks, presentations, brochures etc.
@DigitalGlobal publishes ebooks, however, I am not all that certain what he uses as far as graphics software. If you read my introduction post about DG then that may give you a better idea, and he is planning on using this platform to announce his future ebooks, however, this site is new, and it would take time to build an audience up, and I do know for a fact that his eBooks will be released on Kindle since that his release platform; unless his plans have changed, I think he will be releasing his next eBook sometime this month, or next month, and will be announced then.

Last edited:

chameli

Credits
I do not use any graphic programs. I have always wanted to learn photoshop, however, I never had time to learn photoshop. When I need graphics, I use free program like canva. It I have to do some photo editing, I use free online photo editors like BeFunky.

johnywalker

Credits
Like @chameli said I do not use any graphic designing program. I have never felt a necessity of using a graphic designing program. I do photo editing sometimes, however, you ca edit your photo with few clicks on online photo editor an you do not have to learn program to do photo editing. For simple correction such as cropping, reducing dimension etc. I use Microsoft photo editor.