The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Which Hot Drink Do You Prefer - Coffee, Tea, Chocolate or Milk?

Credits
We all have a favorite Hot Drink. Some are caffeine addicts that loves to drink coffee and while others can't wait for their tea break, some loves to drink nutritious hot milk and some opts for their favorite hot chocolate drink.

I for one loves to drink a combination of Coffee and Chocolate, it keeps me awake at night and jump-starts my mornings.

Which hot beverage do you usually drink?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
We all have a favorite Hot Drink. Some are caffeine addicts that loves to drink coffee and while others can't wait for their tea break, some loves to drink nutritious hot milk and some opts for their favorite hot chocolate drink.

I for one loves to drink a combination of Coffee and Chocolate, it keeps me awake at night and jump-starts my mornings.

Which hot beverage do you usually drink?
I do not drink anything that is hot, and I am certainly not a coffee drinker as that is an acquired taste, however, I am addicted to caffeine just like anyone else is, and diet coke that's that list, I am also a drinker of Great Value Drink mix, however, diet Sunkist would be my top favorite, but Sunkist is a Pepsi product, and Pepsi products cost twice as much as coke products, so I only buy Sunkist every now, and then, even though these drinks do not have suguar, they still are not very good, as they contain other additives and chemicals that may not be very good for health, and on rare occasion, I may actually have a pepsi, and I am not a fan of diet-pepsi, and avoid buying diet-pepsi whenever possible.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You mean Pepsi products cost twice as much as coke products there?? Here Pepsi products costs about 10-15 percent less than Coke products.
a 12 case of coke costs around $3.75 per case, however; A 12 case of Pepsi products will be $6.25 per case. I am also considering giving up coke products altogether, as the recommended sodium intake is 400mg, and 10 cans of coke is 400mg, and I can drink a case per day easily, by giving up coke, then I will lower my sodium intake, and in return will lower my blood pressure, shit, no wonder I am on blood pressure meds, thanks coke!

Credits
a 12 case of coke costs around $3.75 per case, however; A 12 case of Pepsi products will be $6.25 per case. I am also considering giving up coke products altogether, as the recommended sodium intake is 400mg, and 10 cans of coke is 400mg, and I can drink a case per day easily, by giving up coke, then I will lower my sodium intake, and in return will lower my blood pressure, shit, no wonder I am on blood pressure meds, thanks coke!
Oh yeah? Almost everybody loves Coke more than Pepsi here in the Philippines. I agree with Pendragon2020. Coke is more expensive. I am not really sure of the percentage though but almost all of the restaurants and fast-food here are selling Coke products. :) Well anyway, I used to drink milk with a very small amount of coffee because I am breastfeeding. I know that coffee is not really good for my baby but I don't like pure milk so I always put at least 5% coffee on it. ;)

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Oh yeah? Almost everybody loves Coke more than Pepsi here in the Philippines. I agree with Pendragon2020. Coke is more expensive. I am not really sure of the percentage though but almost all of the restaurants and fast-food here are selling Coke products. :) Well anyway, I used to drink milk with a very small amount of coffee because I am breastfeeding. I know that coffee is not really good for my baby but I don't like pure milk so I always put at least 5% coffee on it. ;)
I shall not lie; I am a milk drinker, and can go either way, whole brand, or fat free milk, however, I think whole milk has a slightly fuller taste, and I can go through a gallon a milk per week, along with a case of diet coke, or some other diet product, and besides that, I also drink Great Value Grape mix which I just add water, and this has zero fat, zero sugar, this is about the only drink that contains no sugar, and I like the taste.

maestro

Credits
I love tea to death, I've always have and I'll always will. I drink a lot of tea especially when I'm hangovered, I don't know why but it always seems to help.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I love tea to death, I've always have and I'll always will. I drink a lot of tea especially when I'm hangovered, I don't know why but it always seems to help.
Green Tea is supposed to be good for you, however, I can not really cope with Green Tea or any tea unless it has sugar in it, and if you have to put sugar in any drink, that that somewhat defeats the purpose of what green tea can do for you health-wise, as green tea as a bland taste.

Heatman

Credits
I do not drink anything that is hot, and I am certainly not a coffee drinker as that is an acquired taste, however, I am addicted to caffeine just like anyone else is, and diet coke that's that list, I am also a drinker of Great Value Drink mix, however, diet Sunkist would be my top favorite, but Sunkist is a Pepsi product, and Pepsi products cost twice as much as coke products, so I only buy Sunkist every now, and then, even though these drinks do not have suguar, they still are not very good, as they contain other additives and chemicals that may not be very good for health, and on rare occasion, I may actually have a pepsi, and I am not a fan of diet-pepsi, and avoid buying diet-pepsi whenever possible.
We both have the same preference when it comes to the amount of hotness we want our beverage drink to be. I prefer taking tea but it's never going to be hot. I would take a lukewarm tea but I would even love it better when it's cold.

Kieranlewix

Credits
My poison is definitely coffee. Contrary to the common belief that it makes one lack sleep, in my case it just keeps me focused and actually helps me sleep. My favorite brand of coffee is Nescafe. Without 8 sachets a day, I have a massive headache. I actually think I'm an addict. Excessive intake of coffee will definitely make you feel kinda high, trust me, I know.:p

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
My poison is definitely coffee. Contrary to the common belief that it makes one lack sleep, in my case it just keeps me focused and actually helps me sleep. My favorite brand of coffee is Nescafe. Without 8 sachets a day, I have a massive headache. I actually think I'm an addict. Excessive intake of coffee will definitely make you feel kinda high, trust me, I know.:p
I would imagine that coffee has quite a bit of caffeine, so if you drink quite a bit, then I am not sure how you would be able to sleep at all because any drinks that contain caffeine is nothing more then a stimulant, and I have no more taste for coffee, then I have for alcohol as it all has a bad taste, however, if you give me a diet coke, then I can drink that all day, and it may not be any better because of sodium/salt content, and other types of artifical flavors that make up these type of drinks which seems to be a big mystery, not a bid deal I guess.

to7update

Credits
My favorite hot drink has to be chocolate. Tea is just alright, I don't drink coffee unless when I am really needing that extra energy boost, and I don't think anyone drinks hot milk, lol. :) So, nothing like a hot chocolate in the Winter, it's the best!

Heatman

Credits
Hmm, I can only say that your caffeine consumption from taking coffee too much is excessive and you should try and work on it. Yes, I know that feeling when one is enjoying what one loves and the feeling not to stop. Normally, I take coffee once in a while as I wouldn't want to make it a habit which would be difficult for me to control.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Hmm, I can only say that your caffeine consumption from taking coffee too much is excessive and you should try and work on it. Yes, I know that feeling when one is enjoying what one loves and the feeling not to stop. Normally, I take coffee once in a while as I wouldn't want to make it a habit which would be difficult for me to control.
I would say to him "control yourself..." But I can not since I am drinking Diet Coke, ROFL.

to7update

Credits
LOL, coffee is a powerful stimulant, but most people don't feel the effect because they drink it all the time. I play tennis, and before an important match, I just might take a cup of coffee. As I have 4-5-6 per year, believe me, it does act like doping! :)

Heatman

Credits
I would say to him "control yourself..." But I can not since I am drinking Diet Coke, ROFL.
Haha, I wish I have an addiction when it comes to what I eat but I don't. I think that the only thing which I'm much addicted to is night life and watching football (soccer). I'm trying seriously to cut it down but I'm finding it really difficult to stop.

Yeah, I definitely agree my friend. I am also a Filipino Citizen, and you are right, most of the people here more likely to drink Coke rather than Pepsi.

By the way, back to the topic, I prefer milk because milk is my secret of achieving my desired height. And it taste delicious and healthy at the same time.