Register
Join
+ 108 more

Which was your First Earnings website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we must have tried plenty of websites till now but we all remember our First earnings website and it does affect us a lot. It can motivate us and can demotivate us if we aren't able to do better with it.

I started my online earnings from Mylot and I started really well and learned a lot from there and was able to earn well from it.

What About you? Which was your First Earnings website? Please share.

Gabbar

Credits
When I was on mylot, I heard about many other websites like Adiphy and this was the first website which was a Pay to click website paying in Euros which scammed me so bad and I lost around 30-40 Euros there as there threshold was 50 Euros.

Meryemm

Credits
When I was on mylot, I heard about many other websites like Adiphy and this was the first website which was a Pay to click website paying in Euros which scammed me so bad and I lost around 30-40 Euros there as there threshold was 50 Euros.
I think we will all get scammed sooner or later. I hope this made you more experienced in choosing which websites you're going to spend your time in. You lost the money but you gained experience.

ahmedo24

Credits
My first earning site was paidvert.com but I was not able to cash out from the site. Forum Was The first earning site I cash out from.

Gabbar

Credits
I see many newbies these days start their online earnings journey from Pay to post forums and its helping them as earlier most used to try from Pay to click and most of those websites turn into scam soon.

anorona

Credits
The first site that I earned my first earning online was postloop. I found the site on a local youtuber channel giving reviews , tips and instruction on how to register and submit sample posts on the site. I became curious because that was the first time that I’ve heard about paid to post forum site. In interests me in a way that it is different from others. Luckily, I passed and in just 10 days, I was able to reach 100 points($5) and withdraw my first earning online. :) That made me realized that earning online is really possible.

Meryemm

Credits
The first site that I earned my first earning online was postloop. I found the site on a local youtuber channel giving reviews , tips and instruction on how to register and submit sample posts on the site. I became curious because that was the first time that I’ve heard about paid to post forum site. In interests me in a way that it is different from others. Luckily, I passed and in just 10 days, I was able to reach 100 points($5) and withdraw my first earning online. :) That made me realized that earning online is really possible.
Postloop is just great. At first, they didn't accept my application but then another staff member reviewed it and said that it's fine and she gave me a rating of 4.5. I was able to make 100 points in three days and Postloop was the first website to ever pay me.
I don't go there as much as I used to because most forums I'm subscribed to are inactive and the posting limit is like a post per day, but I check it regularly. I hope it goes back to its glory days.

chicnthin

Credits
I have tried a lot of different earning sites and different way how to earn such as ptc, survey sites but I don't really earn there. I only wasted my time, I always got screened out with surveys. Then I found forum sites, I got paid for the first time ever by mylot. Followed by Earnthatbuck and Forumcoin.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually joined Postloop many months ago but after I got a lower rating, I wasn't even able to make a request to get paid but when they reduced the ratings, I was then able to get paid around 15 dollars.

Meryemm

Credits
I have tried a lot of different earning sites and different way how to earn such as ptc, survey sites but I don't really earn there. I only wasted my time, I always got screened out with surveys. Then I found forum sites, I got paid for the first time ever by mylot. Followed by Earnthatbuck and Forumcoin.
I don't have any luck with survey websites as well. I have never been invited to complete any survey, lol. But I am comfortable with paid-to-post forums because most of them accept people from all over the world and they're a great place to learn about other earning websites.

chicnthin

Credits
I don't have any luck with survey websites as well. I have never been invited to complete any survey, lol. But I am comfortable with paid-to-post forums because most of them accept people from all over the world and they're a great place to learn about other earning websites.
It took me quite some time before I found out other earning ways. That is what I like about paid to post forum. You are not just earning but you are also learning about new sites together with other members.

chicnthin

Credits
Actually postloop is the first forum site that I know. When I was trying to join the site, I didn't know about other forum site and I didn't know that you have to have good quality lenghty post there. Then I got a low rating because of my quite short post.

Meryemm

Credits
Actually postloop is the first forum site that I know. When I was trying to join the site, I didn't know about other forum site and I didn't know that you have to have good quality lenghty post there. Then I got a low rating because of my quite short post.
They do ask for long posts but compared to the pay rate, it's not fair. They ask for very sophisticated posts with a good grammar and all but then they pay you $ 0.05 per post. That's a bit low considering the quality they're asking for.

moh254

Credits
Picoworkers was the first one, then I realised bmf and from there that's where my earning doors opened and I came to learn of all other forums through forum coin.

chicnthin

Credits
They do ask for long posts but compared to the pay rate, it's not fair. They ask for very sophisticated posts with a good grammar and all but then they pay you $ 0.05 per post. That's a bit low considering the quality they're asking for.
Was it always been like that? That's probably the reason why many are not liking it anymore. I've heard that forums are now not as many as it used to be.

Meryemm

Credits
Was it always been like that? That's probably the reason why many are not liking it anymore. I've heard that forums are now not as many as it used to be.
I understand that they want to provide their clients with highèquality content, but they should pay their members more. I have stopped posting there until they make a change.

anorona

Credits
Postloop is just great. At first, they didn't accept my application but then another staff member reviewed it and said that it's fine and she gave me a rating of 4.5. I was able to make 100 points in three days and Postloop was the first website to ever pay me.
I don't go there as much as I used to because most forums I'm subscribed to are inactive and the posting limit is like a post per day, but I check it regularly. I hope it goes back to its glory days.
I am also hoping for that. Sadly, I am not working on the site anymore. Thos forums that I have subscribed before already left postloop, I got a low rating from a webmaster sun and that made me unable to subscribe to another forum to work with. Now, it seems like the site is not as active as it was before, and many forums have decreased the limit of posting which makes it slow to reach the minimum points in order to cash out from the site.

Keling

Credits
I started to try earning online last year in a month of september and it was so hard to find legit site after 2 months of trial I tried cryptocurrency which where I made my first withdrawal of about 5000 satoshi and the SITE named futurebank. I am so happy itawas directy send to my wallet but before this I have claim my free 1 usd from the SITE where I sign-ed up of my bitcoi wallet called coins.ph that is why I was motivated to collect bitcoin where it was new to me. It was december I got my first withdrawal on bitcoin and sad to say the site futurebank became an SCAM SITE. Then I move to to a forum which I learn a lot of things and made my first ever withdrawal via PAYPAL. Its a journey many site I have tested for 2 months and 90 percent are SCAM so I prepared to stay at forum sites to gain more knowledge which every site are being reviewed. HEHEHE so have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.