The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Why do most bloggers fail to earn?

ahmedo24

Credits
One amongst other fasted ways to generate passive income in this technology age is blogging. Statistically only few bloggers are successful in this business. We have millions in it globally but they find it difficult to earn from it. What are the likely causes of this failure? Share your thoughts!

Credits
I believe the following could be the reasons;
Lack of patience: people just need fast money
Not optimizing the site enough for SEO
Copying and pasting content how can one make money with that.
Lack of organic traffic to regenerate income
Not updating the blog and writing good contents to make the blog unique
Using a wrong ad network.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is mainly because they lack some good strategies in monetizing their blogs. Besides blogging is not an easy task, it should be handle properly and be planned as much as possible.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not a blogger but I feel owning a blog is a responsibility and we should feed our visitors with things which they like and which is popular and even unique and than we can expect to earn from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am not a blogger but I feel owning a blog is a responsibility and we should feed our visitors with things which they like and which is popular and even unique and than we can expect to earn from it.
Honestly, it is a big task and responsibility that requires passion, determination and commitment, most people do not have passion for this and they easily get discourage. However who ever that is patient and determines will surely make money in due course.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually know a few who tried their blog but failed and now they don't have any motivation to earn from it. But I feel we should take step towards it after we are fully prepared and know the consequences and we should be patient as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
Those who are earning good morning from blogging had face lots of challenges but because they were determined and passionate they conquer the challenges. If I am to going into blogging today, I will give much attention to the challenges and possible solutions to them before concentrating on how to make money with it.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if you have a set plan to go about the things then it'll really help you and you need to work hard and that too patiently and even needed to spend time on driving traffic to your blogs as well to earn from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
The most important thing in blogging is not to be focused on the earning at first but how to set up the blog for better earning and sustainability. The earning is passive which requires initial hard work.

Gabbar

Credits
You can easily hire a person to set up a good blog for you but you need to update it regularly and firstly you need to have some traffic and should share posts on social networking websites.

Junrose123

Credits
I think bloggers should see to it that they are providing great contents for their blogs so that visitors would be attracted to it. No matter how good your blog is if it lacks the appropriate content then it might be useless somehow.

Gabbar

Credits
If we have the required investment than we can take help of experts and save our blog from drowning. But I see most are unable to invest even that amount and fail in blogging.

Junrose123

Credits
I was thinking before that blogging was an easy task to do but I was really wrong because even those who are already experts sometimes failed to do so their objective.

Gabbar

Credits
You cannot think that it's easy. It's one of the difficult things to make money from and I know many that are working really hard to make money from blog and they do spend a lot of time on the blog.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, I was also having a hard time in making my own blog in hoping that I might also earn a decent income from it. It is really a hard thing to do.

Gabbar

Credits
You should try contacting an expert as there are many that can help you setting up a good blog and even help you with all the formalities but it'll require investment, so you need to invest more money.

ahmedo24

Credits
The people selling e-books about blogging and the likes well write amazing things that will make you believe blogging is very easy to earn but the reality is far from what is on paper.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not talking about that but yes you can read their experience and get the required motivation to start working for your blof6. I'm talking about experts who can help you start your blog.

Gabbar

Credits
Money is most important. Even when like to drive traffic to your blogs you need money to reward the paid traffic. And make money from that.