The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Why Most of the captcha solving websites are scam?

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all are required to answer captcha when we are on different websites and I dislike the annoying captchas.

Also there are websites which pays us micro cents to solve captchas but most of the times these websites SCAM members or punish them when they make mistakes while solving captchas.

What I like to know is, Why these captcha solving websites scam us? Please share.

Junrose123

Credits
I think captcha solving sites are mostly scam because they are requiring a very high payment threshold but then the earnings that you can only received is very few. They also have complicated rules which are very annoying.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The main reason is that they offer a very less amount for tiresome work. The payout threshold is high and it take ages to reach the payout. By that time, the site fades off.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right and these captcha solving websites don't even pay that amount earned by their members and always impose extra penalties on members for making smaller mistakes.

Credits
You are right and these captcha solving websites don't even pay that amount earned by their members and always impose extra penalties on members for making smaller mistakes.
I have never loved Captcha solving it the most boring task online.imposing those penalties is their delay tactics so that users wouldn't get to payout easily. I agree that they behave like scam sites.

sprite1950

Credits
I tried 2captcha once but failed miserably. You need to be really quick as there is a time limit on solving them, often they are not legible so you can get them wrong and the money is pathetic. People who do this kind of thing must have some kind of knack for it as I can type but I couldn't keep up with these.

Credits
I think 2captcha is the most popular of all captcha solving sites but still their pay rate till now is very poor.I prefer posting on sites than wasting my time on captcha solving sites.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is mainly why captcha solving websites are mostly scam because of the easiness of the task and the unreliable terms and policy by a certain site. Sometimes this sites are hard to deal with since they have some issues regarding payment terms matters.

moh254

Credits
I have never come across any captcha solving site which is a scam. There only problem is always slow and many people find it hard coping with such slow earning sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never come across any captcha solving site which is a scam. There only problem is always slow and many people find it hard coping with such slow earning sites.
So does this mean that you have tried the captcha solving websites and has good experience with these?
I think these are annoying websites and you cannot even imagine to earn 5-10 dollars per month from this website.

moh254

Credits
So does this mean that you have tried the captcha solving websites and has good experience with these?
I think these are annoying websites and you cannot even imagine to earn 5-10 dollars per month from this website.
You said most captcha solving sites are scams meaning they end up like PTC sites not paying people. I haven't 2captcha scammed anyone. If you can cope up with such a slow earning site, there are others who enjoys that so much.

Gabbar

Credits
You said most captcha solving sites are scams meaning they end up like PTC sites not paying people. I haven't 2captcha scammed anyone. If you can cope up with such a slow earning site, there are others who enjoys that so much.
Don't see anyone enjoying working for such websites. They may work for a month or two and soon realize that they are punishing themselves working on this website and won't earn much for their efforts.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not really enjoying with the captcha solving sites because of the annoying pop up ads that goes on the site for some time. It also includes the error committed when experiencing intermetent connection which stop me from solving captchas.

Gabbar

Credits
Today I heard about a website which looks good but it's only for those members who are from the Philippines and a few members were very much excited about it as they have a good pay rate.

kattech

Credits
I never worked for a captcha solving site. That time to spend on such sites isn't available on my side. I would rather post on a forum than spend my valuable time solving such. Besides, I never read any positive review about them. They qualify to be scams.

Gabbar

Credits
I never worked for a captcha solving site. That time to spend on such sites isn't available on my side. I would rather post on a forum than spend my valuable time solving such. Besides, I never read any positive review about them. They qualify to be scams.
Same goes for me as well. I have never joined any website which primarily asks us to complete captcha and earn from it. I imagine that it's very slow to earn from it.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never reached the minimum threshold to some captcha sites which I think it is not really worth, besides I don't feel convenient working from there because of the very strict rules.

Gabbar

Credits
If I remember correctly. I have never even joined any website like that as I don't think these websites even help you earn 5 dollars in a month.

Junrose123

Credits
For me it is impossible to earn to some captcha sites even in just 2 dollars because they are very hard to work on, I cannot even manage to understand why the captcha's are very slow in displaying which makes it hard for me to type them.

Gabbar

Credits
Haha. I don't feel it's easy or even possible to earn a decent amount from these captcha solving websites. They do pay but we need to concentrate a lot to earn even pennies.