The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Why most Prefer Google?

Gabbar

Credits
Google is preferred by most these days and I have seen many that have replaced the word " Search" with " Google" and this is how Google has impacted our lives. We all must haven't seen any search Engine advertising on Live TV but Google is doing that and it's helping Google to get more and more traffic and even followers.

What are your thoughts about it? Why most Prefer Google? Please share.

Kehsiba

Credits
I prefer Google because I really trust them in all aspects. They have high-quality products and applications. I like all apps which are made by Google, and I am also a user of Google Adsense program.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, Google helps in a lot many ways, with a google account we can get access to many options provided by Google like email, Play store, YouTube, Google Plus, Web store, and other such things.

ahmedo24

Credits
Google came and outshine all other site engines, the speed is very OK, the quality of search results is fantastic and it accessibility is fantastic.

Gabbar

Credits
Google came and outshine all other site engines, the speed is very OK, the quality of search results is fantastic and it accessibility is fantastic.
These days we can voice search, picture search as well and it's so very convenient and easy to get our desired results.
We can even work in our local language as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I think most people really prefer google because of its simplicity and convenience that it gives to its users. It is very easy to navigate and can do a lot of things which makes it more interesting to people.

Gabbar

Credits
Actually Google is all the time working on improving the services and make the customer more comfortable and that's why most prefer It and they have even started provided services in local languages.

chameli

Credits
The first search engine was called Archie. It was created in 1990. yahoo was created in 1994 and relaunched in 2002. However, when Google search was launched in 1997, it replaces all existing search engines. Bing was launche din 2009, however, it never made a mark.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing. I think there were a few more search engines as well but they were not any popular so most are unaware about these.

kattech

Credits
I use a lot of Googe service from the very phone I own to email and Adsense. You can see why I also choose Google as my search. Why use Microsoft or Yahoo when I can use the same service I use for everything else? Besides, Google sends me up to 98% traffic to my Blogs than Bing which is only 1%. Oh yea, Google is best.

johnywalker

Credits
Google has more than 68 percent marketshare. The nearest competitor is Baidu with 11 percent marketshare. The reason why Google has more market share than the combined market share of second (Baidu), third (Bing and fourth (Yahoo) is because Google search index is most accurate.

Gabbar

Credits
See we are not much aware of Baidu and this is how Google works, its entering in almost everything and trying to kill other web browsers, search engines, even Youtube and Duos are good.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't see this tough competition and actually don't prefer working with Bing. I earlier worked with bing for sometime but it's not even closer to Google.

johnywalker

Credits
Nowadays Bing is giving tough competition to Google. I have seen many are preferring Bing instead of using Google.
I don't think so. If you are in the US, you are entitled to Bing Rewards, the rewards given by Bing for using Bing Search, yet Bing is no where near Google in terms of market share. Having said that in the past few years Bing market share has increased by 0.2 percent however, Google market share has dropped by 0.2 percent.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think so. If you are in the US, you are entitled to Bing Rewards, the rewards given by Bing for using Bing Search, yet Bing is no where near Google in terms of market share. Having said that in the past few years Bing market share has increased by 0.2 percent however, Google market share has dropped by 0.2 percent.
That's true. Bing do give away some reward to its users for searches and it's only for USA citizens.