The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

cinderella

Credits
One of the basic considerations when starting a blog of your own is to identify potential readers or visitors. Thus, we need to learn why other individuals would spend their precious time reading somebody else's blog. This would help us in coming up with a niche that would generate visitors and leads.

Personally, I would visit other bloggers' blogs in order to learn new things that would be helpful for my online career. I would usually search for things like how I would create a table inside my own post, how to attach a video that would play automatically, etc. I search about anything that I came across with every day. Even if sometimes the thing is not related to my job both offline and online. It would be a great pleasure once I found an answer by reading a blog. I trust blog contents more than I trust the information I found on social media.

How about you guys, what makes you read a blog?

Kehsiba

Credits
I read blogs whenever I feel bored. I usually prefer to read Quora because it also shows relevant interest.
I used to read the experience of others, their case study and Make money online.

Credits
I read blogs that have valuable contents that can help me solve my day to day problems like the health and money making blogs. I also read entertainment and news blog for current news and stories.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to read Blogs to know what the blogger wants to convey and try to extract the center Idea of the Blog and most of the times I am successful at that.

johnywalker

Credits
I read to seek information and gain knowledge. Since the primary purpose of reading a blog is for information and knowledge, I want the blog post to be useful and informative. The first thing that attracts me is the heading, if the heading is interesting, I will click on the post. I will continue reading if the first paragraph attracts me.

chameli

Credits
You don't become a writer, without reading, likewise you don't become a blogger without reading a blog. Reading a blog will enrich your knowledge. reading will help you understand the current trends in the blogging world.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all need answers to our questions or at least an inspiration or feeling that we have read something new and useful and it will help.

A K Rao

Credits
Frankly speaking I never go to a blog to read it ! I go through the blogs when I get them as a result of my search for some query or for some information needed. Accidentally i have come across some very good blogs pertaining to old coins and also about my subject!

Gabbar

Credits
I think when we are thinking about money making online, we should check different blogs and that blog should provide us the required information, less than or more than required information may not help.

kattech

Credits
I think we all need answers to our questions or at least an inspiration or feeling that we have read something new and useful and it will help.
I read blogs for a purpose. I read those sites which offer added value other than repetitions of already existing content. I read to learn what I have been missing.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we really need to read these blogs as we can get better at our work with it. We can learn tips and tricks to make even more money from it.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Well of course, if you are a blogger, then reading other blogs helps you check out your competition. I often visit blogs to see the layout and figure out which template the publisher is using. Some blogs are so visually appealing. Even if you don't want to read you just love to look at the images.

But reading blogs is no different from reading articles or books. I'm either reading for entertainment, for education purposes, or for both. If I'm at a social blogging site that pays me money for viewing and commenting, then that's an added incentive to read!

By the way if you ever want to find some great blogs to read, search Bloglovin. You have to create a free account to access but it really opens up the blogging world.

chameli

Credits
I have subscribed to some blogs. I read these blogs when ever I have time. gaining knowledge is my primary intention. Since I always read on the topis I am actually interested, I get a lot of information and knowledge by reading. I also read for entertainment.

a_jerobon

Credits
I usually read blogs during my free time as a hobby. I especially like health and fitness blogs and relationship blogs. This two niches are important in leading me on how to live life. It also helps me build different perspectives of life.

Kehsiba

Credits
I try to get particular information only through blogs. I won't satisfy by reading a single blog. I read two or three blogs to get a clear idea.

Gabbar

Credits
I have subscribed to some blogs. I read these blogs when ever I have time. gaining knowledge is my primary intention. Since I always read on the topis I am actually interested, I get a lot of information and knowledge by reading. I also read for entertainment.

Can you share which is your favorite topic which attracts you more to read a Blog? Are you planning to have another blog?

kattech

Credits
I usually read blogs during my free time as a hobby. I especially like health and fitness blogs and relationship blogs. This two niches are important in leading me on how to live life. It also helps me build different perspectives of life.
Reading people's blogs like that isn't a hobby on my side. I read blogs for a purpose. That can be looking for some info and or making a comparison. I only read for that and am not a sub on any blog since I prefer to read when there is a need.

Gabbar

Credits
We can take it as a hobby and learn many things from it. Blogs are like information collected with constant study about a thing so it helps a lot.

chameli

Credits
Can you share which is your favorite topic which attracts you more to read a Blog? Are you planning to have another blog?
I blog on parenting niche. I read blog on this niche. I am also interested in business, finance and investment. Therefore, I also read the blogs on these topics. I am not planning another blog, but I have plans to launch an online store.