The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Why you need to include PayPal payment gateway in your shop?

Kehsiba

Credits
In this thread, I am going to explain why you need to include PayPal payment gateway.

Many customers have a fear of buying products or services from the new stores or less popular stores. So if you embed PayPal payment gateway many feel trust in their support and Cashback option.

So it's mandatory to include PayPal payment gateway for your store's growth.

Do you agree with this?

chameli

Credits
Buyers love to pay with paypal because paypal has buyer protection. If the buyer is not satisfied he can claim partial or full refund. No other payment processor has this feature. Therefore, in order to gain buyer's trust you need paypal option.

Gabbar

Credits
I think almost all of us and other users are at least aware of PayPal and is very popular among buyers and sellers as its provides 100 % protections so it should be included.

Kehsiba

Credits
I think almost all of us and other users are at least aware of PayPal and is very popular among buyers and sellers as its provides 100 % protections so it should be included.
You need to upgrade your paypal from personal account to business account for receiving payments online. Without upgrading we can't use that.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right about it and I think we need to pay a fee for that as well. We can easily do that as even paypal wants us to upgrade.

anorona

Credits
Paypal is one of the most popular payment processor in the world, and those who use it know that it is one of the most secured payment processor too. Even I, always look fpr paypal whenever I want to shop online from different country.

Gabbar

Credits
PayPal is giving 100 % protection to both sellers and buyers and no party can go against the offer and if they do, we can contact Paypal.

overcast

Credits
Not every shop requires paypal. Stripe and 2checkout does not require paypal. You can use those companies to process the money too. You can see that some of the good business requires refund and the transaction cost low. They don't use the paypal on their business sites.