The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Will you invest in new coins or bitcoin?

ahmedo24

Credits
Since the last year that bitcoin experienced speed rise in it price until lately in December when the price started dropping, till now the coin has not witnessed speedy rise rather a fluctuation between $5000 - $9000 from the peak value of $19000. On daily basis new coins are being launched and they usually have very low prices like $0.001 - $0.5 mostly but luckily some could rise up to $1 within few days of launch. Putting all these factors together will you invest in bitcoin or new coins?

Junrose123

Credits
For me I would invest in bitcoins because it is more safer and secure for me since I had been using it for a long time already. I already established a trust on bitcoins but not on the new coins since I haven't tried it yet for my online transactions.

Credits
I will invest in Bitcoin because it still the only cyptocurrency with an appreciable value,other coins don't come close in value let alone a new coin.As you rightly stated new coins don't have good value and it might be a waste investing in one.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is true, bitcoin is being accepted from some countries which makes it more convenient and reliable compare to other coins out there. If I only have much money then I might invest in it because I see a good future in bitcoins.

ahmedo24

Credits
If I check out the white paper of a newly launched coins, the company profile and it has good reputation and track records.i will prefer to buy newly launched coins and sell it if the price shoot up. Most times newly launched coins do have 100% rise in a shot time especially if the value is value is very low.

Credits
But it seems most people don't readily trust new coins and might not even want to buy it even if the price should shot up. There have been so many coins in the last few years but there aren't around anymore.

ahmedo24

Credits
You are right, but there are other coins that people never thought would rise, take for instance ripple had a tremendous rise when it was launched, so everything is all about risk taking.

Credits
It seems everything about cyptocurrency is about taking risk because of its instability and volatile nature and as such one have to be very careful when investing in it.

Junrose123

Credits
I have observed that more new coins were added and introduced as a part of the growing number of cryptocurrency. i am just confused at some point on how the government would take action for those newly introduced coins because it can give confusion to some people who are using concurrency for some purpose.

ahmedo24

Credits
Crypto currency world is a virtual world, government may not be able to control it, people in it are aware of the risks. More coins are been launched on daily basis, people make and loose money from them on daily, whoever makes it is lucky and if other wise you try another time

Junrose123

Credits
I am shocked to see my faucethub account that there are a lot of new coins that I never seen before. Some of them are my first time to hear, I have no idea regarding on its value or even how much they worth.

Gabbar

Credits
I think there are a few cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, Ethereum and ripple which are most popular and if we are interested than we should invest in these.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am shocked to see my faucethub account that there are a lot of new coins that I never seen before. Some of them are my first time to hear, I have no idea regarding on its value or even how much they worth.
More coins are usually added to faucet hub at intervals, all you just need to do is get the addresses of such coins then link them to faucet hub. It multiple coin micro wallet.

Junrose123

Credits
More coins are usually added to faucet hub at intervals, all you just need to do is get the addresses of such coins then link them to faucet hub. It multiple coin micro wallet.
I think I am not in the mood now to collect new coins since I am focusing in bitcoins, I am not sure if those new coins are valuable.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think I am not in the mood now to collect new coins since I am focusing in bitcoins, I am not sure if those new coins are valuable.
It depends if those coins can be exchanged to bitcoin, if they can, you don't need to panic about the value, whenever they rise and you exchange them to bitcoin there values remains equivalent to bitcoin value of they are worth as at the time of exchange.

Junrose123

Credits
It depends if those coins can be exchanged to bitcoin, if they can, you don't need to panic about the value, whenever they rise and you exchange them to bitcoin there values remains equivalent to bitcoin value of they are worth as at the time of exchange.
Yes it might be a good idea but then I really don't know how to exchange into bitcoins. Can you share some tips on how I could exchange my new coins in faucethub?

ahmedo24

Credits
Provided the coins are available in faucet hub, once you are login in, you click on exchange, you enter the coin you wanna swap and proceed, it more like buying and selling of your coin and the coin you want to get. It takes few minutes for the transaction to be completed. You may also use coinomi wallets for exchange.

Junrose123

Credits
Provided the coins are available in faucet hub, once you are login in, you click on exchange, you enter the coin you wanna swap and proceed, it more like buying and selling of your coin and the coin you want to get. It takes few minutes for the transaction to be completed. You may also use coinomi wallets for exchange.
Well thanks for giving me an insights about that because it is one of my problem at faucethub, at least now everything is clear. Maybe I would try to exhange my new coins into bitcoins later on.

Gabbar

Credits
Well thanks for giving me an insights about that because it is one of my problem at faucethub, at least now everything is clear. Maybe I would try to exhange my new coins into bitcoins later on.
It's a good option and you can easily make some profit as well. But try to be careful while exchanging your coins. I haven't yet worked much on faucet hub.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is very easy to exchange, you just need to place your sell order or buying order, after a while the transaction get completed, though I can't remember the fees been charged at the moment.