The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

With How much Investment can we start a Website?

Gabbar

Credits
These days the trend is to start a website and we can make good money from it. We can earn from Ads and from the visitors we have on our website.

I have seen some who like to start a website and make it popular with regular visitors and then they like to sell the website at a good profit.

What are your views on it? How much Investment can we start a Website? Please Share.

chameli

Credits
I have a blog, I invested $11 for the domain and $10 for hosting for the period of one year. I also invested around $20 to market my website. if you know how to start a website and you do it by yourself, it does not cost you much. Investment also depends on the kind of website you are trying to lunch.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can have a good website in around $50 , there can be many that will charge less as well but you need to see that all things are perfect as per the viewers prospective.

A K Rao

Credits
I think we can have a good website in around $50 , there can be many that will charge less as well but you need to see that all things are perfect as per the viewers prospective.
May I know after spending $50 what can we do with our site and how can we make the site SEO friendly dear friend? I will highly appreciate if you explain me in details!

Gabbar

Credits
May I know after spending $50 what can we do with our site and how can we make the site SEO friendly dear friend? I will highly appreciate if you explain me in details!
I think we should learn more about it. I'm not having a website but getting offers from others that I should have a website or blog as it can help in making more money.

kattech

Credits
Simple investment plan;- Domain name at $0.99 cents, Hosting at Free. Time to Blog at availability. You cant imagine that it requires you less than a single dollar to start an online investment. Starting a site can even be free of charge.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I need 2,000 dollars to make my own website so that I can make more money online, I want to try this new earning opportunities because I want to have an alternative source of income.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think you need that much amount just to create a website and earn. You can do it at a much lesser price as well.

Kehsiba

Credits
You can have 2 options.
1. Blogger platform which is free to host. ( Buy a domain name from NameCheap for 88 cents and link with blogger) You don't have full control over your blog and if you want to add some functions then it's paid. (Suitable only for short-term perspective)
2. WordPress (It costs you around $50 for the domain name and hosting) Thousands of themes and plugins can be accessed at free of cost. Best in the market.
Also Read,
Best contact form plugin
Best Email Marketing Website
Best Page Builder
Best free Newspaper theme

chameli

Credits
You don't need any money to build a website. There are a lot of website builder that will let you create a stunning website within minutes. However, these free website builders will give you a subdomain.

A K Rao

Credits
You don't need any money to build a website. There are a lot of website builder that will let you create a stunning website within minutes. However, these free website builders will give you a subdomain.
Will these websites be of any use to make money from them? Can we use these sites with Google Adsense and can we make them SEO friendly? Could you kindly suggest some website builders!