Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

World Cup Kicks Off Today

Heatman

Credits
images (45).jpeg

The much long-awaited world cup is finally here is it is going to be kicked off between the host country Russia and Saudi Arabia at 16:00 GMT. For us men who are soccer lovers, we have waited so much for this tournament to kick off since the last one was played in 2014.

How excited are you that the world cup is finally here? Do you have any special plans for this world cup? Those that play bet, how much bet have you placed already?

KellyGeo

Credits
I believe that we have waited long enough for this world cup tournament to reach its kick off date and now all we can do is have fun watching and enjoy ourselves with the match opener between Russia and Saudi Arabia.

My excitement is off the roof because it's been a long since I watched any tough football match since all leagues ended in preparation for the world cup. My plans for the world cup is to enjoy it anyway that I can and make some money off betting. I placed a few bets on some matches in the group stages that the countries I picked would play over 1.5 in goals scored.

Hova

Credits
I'm super excited because I know this is the period in football to make a ton of money by placing bets here and there. Personally, I know by the end of the competitions I will be a happy guy. Right now I'm actually waiting for the Russia v Saudi Arabia game to kick off.

NoviceNinja

Credits
Russia won the first game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup against Saudi Arabia with a score of 5 - 0. A perfect start for Russia, they are in great shape. Three more points to be atop of the group.

Heatman

Credits
I believe that we have waited long enough for this world cup tournament to reach its kick off date and now all we can do is have fun watching and enjoy ourselves with the match opener between Russia and Saudi Arabia.

My excitement is off the roof because it's been a long since I watched any tough football match since all leagues ended in preparation for the world cup. My plans for the world cup is to enjoy it anyway that I can and make some money off betting. I placed a few bets on some matches in the group stages that the countries I picked would play over 1.5 in goals scored.
With few matches played already in the world cup tournament, there has been so much drama and lots of incredible goals scored for and against several teams. Russia had an incredible start in the world cup by beating Saudi Arabia 5-0 in a very entertaining way.

Oh! You played online bet as well but judging from what you played, if you had Egypt vs Uraguay and Morocco vs Iran in your betslip, you have already lost the bet because both teams played out 1-0 win each.

Heatman

Credits
I'm super excited because I know this is the period in football to make a ton of money by placing bets here and there. Personally, I know by the end of the competitions I will be a happy guy. Right now I'm actually waiting for the Russia v Saudi Arabia game to kick off.
Russia didn't disappoint as the host country in the opening match against Saudi Arabia as they comfortably beat Saudi Arabia 5-0 in the match. All predictions before the match never saw a 5-0 win in favor of Russia but it was how the match came to be.

Saudi Arabia tried the best they could in the game but they lacked good defense and good attack to finish up their good build up in the midfield. This is what I believe that cost them in the match.

Heatman

Credits
Russia won the first game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup against Saudi Arabia with a score of 5 - 0. A perfect start for Russia, they are in great shape. Three more points to be atop of the group.
It was indeed a good game from Russia against Saudi Arabia in the opening match, and wining on the goal aggregate of 5-0 was very impressive on their part. Nobody saw that scoreline coming, personally I predicted 2-0 or 3-1 win in favor of Russia but I got it all wrong. But on toping their group in the world cup tournament, I strongly doubt if it's going to happen but I'm not taking anything away from them pulling off an upset as the host country.

KellyGeo

Credits
With few matches played already in the world cup tournament, there has been so much drama and lots of incredible goals scored for and against several teams. Russia had an incredible start in the world cup by beating Saudi Arabia 5-0 in a very entertaining way.

Oh! You played online bet as well but judging from what you played, if you had Egypt vs Uraguay and Morocco vs Iran in your betslip, you have already lost the bet because both teams played out 1-0 win each.
I was very impressed with the match opening game between the host country Russia and Saudi Arabia, it was an interesting and exciting match to watch. Getting to see Russia score 5 good goals in the match against Saudi Arabia was a complete icing on the cake.

About my bet, it's Morocco vs Iran that spoiled the game because they also played 1-0 in the match. I have already tore the bet slip because it's useless now. I might still play another game before the group stage matches ends.

Heatman

Credits
I was very impressed with the match opening game between the host country Russia and Saudi Arabia, it was an interesting and exciting match to watch. Getting to see Russia score 5 good goals in the match against Saudi Arabia was a complete icing on the cake.

About my bet, it's Morocco vs Iran that spoiled the game because they also played 1-0 in the match. I have already tore the bet slip because it's useless now. I might still play another game before the group stage matches ends.
This is why it's called gambling, there is no way to be sure of the bet placed to materialize, so 98% chance of losing the bet is possible. Well, in my opinion, I would say that it's better that the bet ruined on time for you to have the opportunity to play another one if you are still interested in playing. It would be very heartbroken experience should it be the last match in the bet slip that cut the game. There are still so many matches to be played in the world cup, so you still have lots of chances to play more bet if you have the money.

KellyGeo

Credits
This is why it's called gambling, there is no way to be sure of the bet placed to materialize, so 98% chance of losing the bet is possible. Well, in my opinion, I would say that it's better that the bet ruined on time for you to have the opportunity to play another one if you are still interested in playing. It would be very heartbroken experience should it be the last match in the bet slip that cut the game. There are still so many matches to be played in the world cup, so you still have lots of chances to play more bet if you have the money.
Believe me when I tell you that I understand perfectly how betting works and I wasn't surprised at some of the games not going as a predicted and played the bet. But the good thing just like you said is that the world cup just kicked off and there are still so many matches to be played. So, if I'm looking at playing more bets, I'm sure to have more than enough matches to play bets on. Did you get to watch the masterclass performance of C. Ronaldo in the Portugal vs Spain match? The guy was incredibly good to score all three goals for Portugal.

Hova

Credits
Oh! Man, did Saudi Arabia suck! Or did Saudi Arabia SUCK! What kind of football was that? I thought the only thing the Russian are good for is making Vodka, but man was I wrong. Saudi didn't even try to get a consolation goal. What kind of a team concedes five goals in the opening match!

Heatman

Credits
Believe me when I tell you that I understand perfectly how betting works and I wasn't surprised at some of the games not going as a predicted and played the bet. But the good thing just like you said is that the world cup just kicked off and there are still so many matches to be played. So, if I'm looking at playing more bets, I'm sure to have more than enough matches to play bets on. Did you get to watch the masterclass performance of C. Ronaldo in the Portugal vs Spain match? The guy was incredibly good to score all three goals for Portugal.
Alright, it's good that you understand how betting works. This would only help you to know how to play in the subsequent games that are still left to be played in the world cup. There are still lots of matches to choose from, so I do wish you good luck in all your endeavors with upcoming bet games on the world cup matches.

About the Portugal vs Spain match, I wouldn't miss the match for anything in the world because C. Ronaldo is my favorite football player in the world today and the very best in the world. He showed it to the entire world once again by being the oldest player to score hatrick in the world cup at the age of 33 and also the first person to score a hatrick against Spain in the world cup.

KellyGeo

Credits
Alright, it's good that you understand how betting works. This would only help you to know how to play in the subsequent games that are still left to be played in the world cup. There are still lots of matches to choose from, so I do wish you good luck in all your endeavors with upcoming bet games on the world cup matches.

About the Portugal vs Spain match, I wouldn't miss the match for anything in the world because C. Ronaldo is my favorite football player in the world today and the very best in the world. He showed it to the entire world once again by being the oldest player to score hatrick in the world cup at the age of 33 and also the first person to score a hatrick against Spain in the world cup.
I won around $100 yesterday after my bet on France vs Australia and Nigeria vs Croatia all went as I predicted. It was such a great feeling, even though I had to bet against my dear country Nigeria but no one can blame me because I knew that Nigeria doesn't have the team that is capable of beating Croatia. With the likes of Modric, Rakatic and Manzukic in their, Nigeria lacked the team character to win them, so they lost 2-0. With the way Portugal played against Spain with full courage and confidence, I'm seeing them to go far in this world cup tournament.

Heatman

Credits
I won around $100 yesterday after my bet on France vs Australia and Nigeria vs Croatia all went as I predicted. It was such a great feeling, even though I had to bet against my dear country Nigeria but no one can blame me because I knew that Nigeria doesn't have the team that is capable of beating Croatia. With the likes of Modric, Rakatic and Manzukic in their, Nigeria lacked the team character to win them, so they lost 2-0. With the way Portugal played against Spain with full courage and confidence, I'm seeing them to go far in this world cup tournament.
I'm glad to see that you have won at least $100 from your bet already in the world. I know it must have felt good after your last bet slip was ruined. I was left with no words yesterday as Mexico was able to beat the world champions Germany 1-0. Nobody saw that coming and even Brazil failing to beat Switzerland as well. It seems that this year's world cup is going to one dominated by the underdogs.

Hova

Credits
You know what, I change my mind. I'm not betting on even a single world cup game. These games keep on ending up very unexpectedly. I don't know what is going on with this year's world cup, but I think someone is fixing games.

Heatman

Credits
You know what, I change my mind. I'm not betting on even a single world cup game. These games keep on ending up very unexpectedly. I don't know what is going on with this year's world cup, but I think someone is fixing games.
It's a world cup tournament and not league. It's going to be hard to predict and have it turn out exactly the way one expects. I understand your frustration with some matches in the world cup already, take for instance the match between Mexico and Germany, 96% of all the gamblers that I knew picked Germany to win but they all ended up losing that bet. Even the match of Brazil vs Switzerland, a friend of mine in UK even placed a bet on Neymar to score and Brazil to win, but it all flopped.

SeaGirl

Credits
Big occasions excites me and football is one of my favorite. I like the passion with which game is played and followed passionately by us.

Heatman

Credits
Big occasions excites me and football is one of my favorite. I like the passion with which game is played and followed passionately by us.
Football is the only sports that have one word which the whole world understand and the world is "GOAL". Whoever doesn't like football don't know what he or she is missing in life. In as much as some matches appears to be heated up against rivals but at the end of 90 minutes, everyone will be laughing and hugging. It shows the passion that comes with the game.