The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Would you donate to another member on a site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei

Credits
Some members quite sites for reasons best known to them. Sometimes they have a few points or coins and they decide to donate to other members.

There are also some sites that subtract your points and add to other members when you like their comments or posts. Would you give the likes anyway even when you know you'd be missing a few points?

anorona

Credits
I have given likes on some post on BMF though I am aware of the deduction. If a post or a comment deserves a like with little rewards, I will not hesitate to give it. Some of the post that I liked there are those that was really helpful for me.

johnywalker

Credits
On FC I donated coins to another member for exchange of crypto currency. However, I will not donate for free. Why should I when I have worked hard to earn those points. If I want to quit the site, I will try to reach withdrawal and then quit when paid.

Gabbar

Credits
It happened with me. A friend of mine was on another website and for some reason he left the website and donated a part of his coins to me.

anorona

Credits
It happened with me. A friend of mine was on another website and for some reason he left the website and donated a part of his coins to me.

I also know some member of the forums who is donating their remaining coins to their friends there. Some had an issue with the admins rule, so he chose to left and just donate his coins.

Gabbar

Credits
@anorona Yeah this happened with one of my friend and I guess he was so much frustrated that he was not even ready to request payment and instead donated coins to a group of friends and never came back on the website.

Junrose123

Credits
Most of the time I am having a deal to other members of the site, I exchanged my coins in exchange for something. I have never tried donating for free my coins to other members, I always have a transition with them.

Kei

Credits
I also know some member of the forums who is donating their remaining coins to their friends there. Some had an issue with the admins rule, so he chose to left and just donate his coins.
If I had issues like that, I would definitely donate to Someone I know. However, I have not donated coins like that before. I tend to give likes even when I know my points will be deducted. They are sometimes worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.