The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Would you still work if...

Meryemm

Credits
Most of us here are trying to earn money online and they might even have offline jobs, and if you ask them why they'll tell you they're working to make money so that they could buy all the things they want.
What if you didn't need to work anymore? What if you're offered all the money in the world and you'll be the richest person on earth tomorrow, would you still want to work?
For me, I would! I don't only work so that I can buy things. I mean, that is why most if not all people work, but it's not the only reason. I am a curious person and I want to learn about everything, and working is a great opportunity to learn. I also want to be someone who's productive and who's making a change in the world, and I believe working will give me this opportunity. I'm studying to become a teacher and I hope I can change something. If I can't change the world, at least I'd like to try and change myself for the better!

What about you guys? Would you still work if you were the richest person on earth?

Credits
Most of us here are trying to earn money online and they might even have offline jobs, and if you ask them why they'll tell you they're working to make money so that they could buy all the things they want.
What if you didn't need to work anymore? What if you're offered all the money in the world and you'll be the richest person on earth tomorrow, would you still want to work?
For me, I would! I don't only work so that I can buy things. I mean, that is why most if not all people work, but it's not the only reason. I am a curious person and I want to learn about everything, and working is a great opportunity to learn. I also want to be someone who's productive and who's making a change in the world, and I believe working will give me this opportunity. I'm studying to become a teacher and I hope I can change something. If I can't change the world, at least I'd like to try and change myself for the better!

What about you guys? Would you still work if you were the richest person on earth?
If would have to be rich, otherwise, if I more money then I could use in my life, then why would I really want to work? I seen movie starts make a handful of movies, then never be seen again, and I have seen a few singers do the same, once they have a handful of song hits, then they drop out, and they may re-appear when they are in need of more money. In order for me to keep working at this stage, then I would certainly have to be in love with what I do, or even the job itself, if I am not, then I would not work, and this can also vary on your lifestyle as I have also seen people win millions playing the lottery, and in a short period of time, all the money is gone, and they completely ended up back where they started having no money because they spent every dime.

sprite1950

Credits
Well if I'm honest I don't need to work online. I'm not rich but I am financially stable. Online earning is a hobby for me. If people criticise me for spending time doing something that pays so little I ask them if they have a hobby that actually pays them. Most hobbies require you spend money .. that usually makes them think!

moh254

Credits
I would still work because I hate being idle. Besides money isn't still and if you don't do something with it, like investing, you'll still go to where you started from. As long as you're living, you'll always use money because necessities increase each day. Working has been part of life since creation hence no need to just sitting there even if you have everything. Money can never be enough.

SeaGirl

Credits
If I have enough funds for myself and for my family. I won't work and enjoy life after Investing money in Stock market.