The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Wow App Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits

Wow App is an App from where we can earn money just by playing games, making calls, answering surveys, watching videos and almost everything that we do on the app. Earnings are a bit slow but I just saw few payment proofs from people whom I trust heavily and I am thinking of trying it again as I earlier earned on it but deleted the app after that.

We only need 600 coins to make a request for payment and can get paid through PayPal and by Bank transfer as well.

Have you experienced working on it? Please share.

moh254

Credits
This is the last app I'll ever recommend someone to use as an earning way. It takes one upto two or three months before cashing out. I installed the app but never worked for me because I didn't have any one whom could help in boosting my earnings. By this I mean someone who I could have used to chat with. But I believe having an active team can take you upto two months at least before reaching the threshold.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I Just saw some fresh reviews about this app and they are very motivating and now I will recheck this app as I already earned few coins and I must be required to earn more coins to get paid. I will soon update my progress.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 I Just saw some fresh reviews about this app and they are very motivating and now I will recheck this app as I already earned few coins and I must be required to earn more coins to get paid. I will soon update my progress.
Yes please get us updated after rechecking the site. Its a really good thing that they changed there reward system. Or maybe it's because everyone ran away and they're after getting traffic.

Gabbar

Credits
Give me few days @moh254 , I will soon reinstall the Wow App and will try to gather my account back and hope I can get paid as I worked really hard in those two months, playing games and answering surveys.

Credits
It like this app has modify it earning rewards ,it didn't sound this cool earlier I will have to give it a try now.it has always been a legit app though and the minimum now to 600 points will encourage more people to install.

Gabbar

Credits
I need to reinstall it and update here but I have already talked with my friends who were working on this app, They all have been paid by Wow app and seems like they have changed the pattern and now its very much easier for all to earn from it.

Kehsiba

Credits
This is somewhat new to me. I am searching new apps and websites every day but I didn't hear this app anywhere. Thanks for sharing.

Gabbar

Credits
I joined this app many months ago but felt bad as it was so slow and deleted that but lately I heard that it's paying but I haven't reinstalled it and I need to recover my password as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
I doubt if this app is still paying cos i have not seen any active user that has been paid so far, except you have lots of users using the app and engage in conversation like whatsapp

ahmedo24

Credits
Is this app like WhatsApp? If we can earn from this Wow app then I'll try. Any payment proofs?
It has similar features with whatsap it also messenger that you can use to chat, you can also create group with just like you have in whatsap, I have used it before but I quit using because I was not having active members

SeaGirl

Credits
It has similar features with whatsap it also messenger that you can use to chat, you can also create group with just like you have in whatsap, I have used it before but I quit using because I was not having active members
If You are able to make even a dollar or two on wow app just by working like WhatsApp? It's better to leave WhatsApp and earn from wow.

Gabbar

Credits
I promise, I will reinstall wow app in this week and will update if I be able to get paid from it and those who are saying that its not paying, they need to check as I have seen many trusted ones got paid.

ahmedo24

Credits
The app is having serious or promising prospects but I just don't know why it not as active as whatsap till now. Could it be that it is not well advertised on social media platforms?

Gabbar

Credits
I used to like it and even played games, Answered surveys and did almost everything to earn from it but felt demotivated and deleted but lately they changed the minimum.

ahmedo24

Credits
I used to like it and even played games, Answered surveys and did almost everything to earn from it but felt demotivated and deleted but lately they changed the minimum.
I remembered you once told me about the app. Does their surveys pay high and how often do you get surveys from the app? What is minimum payout now? Do they still donate part of the earnings to charity?

Gabbar

Credits
Surveys are normal and actually pay very less even for the longer survey. I heard the minimum to get paid from the app is $1 but I haven't confirmed it till now.