The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more
Credits
If you're good at writing content, creating blogs and reviews you could try Livingston-Research and Ferpection and iWriter. There's also a chat site that pays you for creating threads and commenting one-liners it's called MyLot check out is at $5 and I earn just $5 a month there because I'm busy with other high paying sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
If you're good in writing content, creating blogs and reviews you could try Livingston-Research and Ferpection and iWriter. There's also a chat site that pays you for creating threads and commenting one liners it's called MyLot check out is at $5 and I earn just $5 a month there because I'm busy with other high paying sites.
I have never heard of Livingston Research, however, I have heard of iWriter, but I have also heard their writers do not get paid a lot of money, and I can see why, when a writer has to share some of the money with iWriter, then their income is divided, and I also imagine the top writers are making money because people looking for content are more likely to go with the top performers compared to other writers that are not in the top tier.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Writing is one of the online jobs that only works for a few. You have to be pretty good at it if you're hoping to make a living from it. I have friends who make thousands of dollars from writing in a month. Most of them do not even directly contribute; they create multiple accounts and after working for sometime there and gaining rank, they sell their accounts for very hefty sums of money. Others do not sell their accounts, but rather employ writers.

I was once employed too. I used to write and after submitting my work, my employer would give me 50% of the money from the job. Most people end up working under others because advancing from novice to elite is very difficult. Clients will pick the top writers and neglect the new ones. I love writing because it is not restricted to freelance only. You can also create your own blog and write articles there. People with blogs earn significantly more than mere freelancers. Some of the writing sites I know of are:
1. Iwriter.
2.Uvocorp.
3. Essayshark.
There is another class of sites whereby writing is not necessarily the main gig. An example is AceMyHomework.com, whereby your work is to do assignments for students from all over the world. You just choose the subjects you are good at, and tackle the assignments. It works on a bidding system just like Iwriter and the site cuts a percentage from your earnings for themselves.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Writing is one of the online jobs that only works for a few. You have to be pretty good at it if you're hoping to make a living from it. I have friends who make thousands of dollars from writing in a month. Most of them do not even directly contribute; they create multiple accounts and after working for sometime there and gaining rank, they sell their accounts for very hefty sums of money. Others do not sell their accounts, but rather employ writers.

I was once employed too. I used to write and after submitting my work, my employer would give me 50% of the money from the job. Most people end up working under others because advancing from novice to elite is very difficult. Clients will pick the top writers and neglect the new ones. I love writing because it is not restricted to freelance only. You can also create your own blog and write articles there. People with blogs earn significantly more than mere freelancers. Some of the writing sites I know of are:
1. Iwriter.
2.Uvocorp.
3. Essayshark.
There is another class of sites whereby writing is not necessarily the main gig. An example is AceMyHomework.com, whereby your work is to do assignments for students from all over the world. You just choose the subjects you are good at, and tackle the assignments. It works on a bidding system just like Iwriter and the site cuts a percentage from your earnings for themselves.
That is generally how things work regardless if you a freelance writer or some other type of freelancer, and most of the time buyers will head right to who they think is the best writer, and if the worst writer has all the reviews, then they will buy from that writer, and that is why they say reviews work, because people do not normally want to do any business with new talent when another talent appears to have more or all of the reviews, and there is going to be winners and losers, not every freelancer is going to be a winner, and there will be freelancers that make a lot of money, and the best thing you can do is stand out from other freelancers by building and working on your own profile as it will not build itself, and it will take time and work.

Kieranlewix

Credits
That is generally how things work regardless if you a freelance writer or some other type of freelancer, and most of the time buyers will head right to who they think is the best writer, and if the worst writer has all the reviews, then they will buy from that writer, and that is why they say reviews work, because people do not normally want to do any business with new talent when another talent appears to have more or all of the reviews, and there is going to be winners and losers, not every freelancer is going to be a winner, and there will be freelancers that make a lot of money, and the best thing you can do is stand out from other freelancers by building and working on your own profile as it will not build itself, and it will take time and work.
There was a time when it was so hard to find legit freelance sites. Now there are so many of them but finding work has become so difficult. In other words, nothing has changed. What pisses me off most is that even excellent freelancers are not given a chance to showcase their work since only the 'elites' have reviews. Unfortunately, the customer is always right, as they say in the hospitality field.

Credits
There was a time when it was so hard to find legit freelance sites. Now there are so many of them but finding work has become so difficult. In other words, nothing has changed. What pisses me off most is that even excellent freelancers are not given a chance to showcase their work since only the 'elites' have reviews. Unfortunately, the customer is always right, as they say in the hospitality field.
I can see how it could become difficult, if a freelancer has been selling on a site for couple years, then it may be difficult to beat out the freelancer that has been around a couple years longer then you, and it may be no different on Digital Global, those vendors that are promoting, and working their listing will be the most successful, but if they just sit back and think the money is going to flow, then it does not work that way, and once the seller listings start ranking, then they will make money, if the seller sits back, then the most they may make is nothing, or zero, so they too will have to work for it, and sellers that jump on board 5 years later, then they certainly may face reistance due to sellers that have already established themselves.

NoviceNinja

Credits
If you're good at writing content, creating blogs and reviews you could try Livingston-Research and Ferpection and iWriter. There's also a chat site that pays you for creating threads and commenting one-liners it's called MyLot check out is at $5 and I earn just $5 a month there because I'm busy with other high paying sites.
I am entirely new to this, and I would love to thank you for sharing it with us. I want to be more engaged in it to earn extra. Having said that, are the sites listed above available worldwide? Do they accept writers from let's say, Asia? What are their payment methods? Minimum cashout? Thanks!

Credits
I am entirely new to this, and I would love to thank you for sharing it with us. I want to be more engaged in it to earn extra. Having said that, are the sites listed above available worldwide? Do they accept writers from let's say, Asia? What are their payment methods? Minimum cashout? Thanks!
The best way to find out is to continue with your own research, and if you need to contact them directly, then contact them, and you will know for sure if any of these sites will meet their requirements, and your needs also. If you want to make money online, then you will have to be a go-getter, and you have to keep going and keep getting until you are satisfied with the money you are making, if not, then you have to keep moving forward.

Meryemm

Credits
Well, for the moment, I only do paid-to-post forums and here's a list of the websites I know of.
There's Postloop and The Forum Wheel, they're well known and legit, but they have died out especially this month.
There's BeerMoneyForum, Your Cash Chat, DG, ForumCoin, and MyLot.
Most of the websites I mentioned have payment proofs and they accept international people, and that's why I love them. Survey websites on the other hand, are not international and they only work mostly for people from the US.
So if you're not from the US, I think these forums are a great start.

Credits
I tried working with iwriter a while back, I got bored with it and left the site but the fact is that the site is legit and paying though the pay rate for standard writers is very low and jobs are less for the category.

Heatman

Credits
Livingston-Research and Ferpection? I haven't heard about this site yet but I sure can attest to having heard of iwriter and also used it to earn a few dollars in the past. Although, it's not always easy for new writers to get good jobs that would earn them money working on the site.

MyLot pays very small at $5 for one month, even survey sites pays more than that, so I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting his or her time writing for $5 a month, that's hilarious and horrible in my opinion.

arunima25

Credits
I wrote a few on iwriter but could not earn much. Then I got busy with my offline job and life. When I visited them again after 3 months, my account was banned.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many writing websites now, you can even write Articles on Forum coin and earn around a dollar from their and there are other websites like Postloop and merit crowd that pays well.

Heatman

Credits
I wrote a few on iwriter but could not earn much. Then I got busy with my offline job and life. When I visited them again after 3 months, my account was banned.
I'm not surprised hearing that your account was banned over a period of time of being offline. Some sites are well known for not tolerating inactive members but getting banned within just 3 months seems to be too harsh. Did you try contacting support to see if it's possible to activate your account?

a_jerobon

Credits
I am using iwriter and mylot. However, I don't get much from iwriter this days. I will try out ferception and Livingston-Research to see if I can succeed there.

arunima25

Credits
I'm not surprised hearing that your account was banned over a period of time of being offline. Some sites are well known for not tolerating inactive members but getting banned within just 3 months seems to be too harsh. Did you try contacting support to see if it's possible to activate your account?
I did not try contacting them. I have lost interest in them. I wrote 2 articles for them, I had to reedit it several times to get accepted and what I got as earning was few cents. It was demoralizing. Since I have better options now, I have given up on it. It is a lot of time and effort for the amount that we earn. May be top rated writers earn pretty good but to reach that level will be too much o time and effort. I do not have it now. I may try them later with a new account.

Junrose123

Credits
For me one of the writing sites that pay is the forum coin, I had been paid by the site for a couple of times already. It may not be the biggest paying site that I have but it is prompt in paying its members. I could really attest it's reliability and convenience when it comes to payment and forum rules.

moh254

Credits
I have a clue of what iwriter is and an account but I haven't commenced my work there. The other two writing sites, I have not heard about them as well. For mylot, am member but rarely post because am always busy somewhere else.

Gabbar

Credits
I worked for Literacy base and at that time it was paying really well but they scammed a lot of users and never paid me and I wasted more than 3 months on the website, writing and posting my heart out but never got my hard earned money.

Chidiuzo

Credits
Mylot to me isn't really an earning site because it will take a lot of interaction to make good money there instead I will channel that energy to at least a site like forum coin that pays at least a cent per post or possibly answeree that pays 10 cents per post. Mylot is a site we can discuss and not earn money in the real sense of it.