The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] YouGov Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
YouGov is a Legit survey website and we can earn points by answering its surveys.

YouGov also have the app version as well and best to work on app as their are few surveys which we can answer on App only and may not be notified on email , so best option is to check the app multiple times a day.

We need a minimum of 5000 points to get paid from it and they have different reward system for different countries.

Have you experienced working and earning from it?

You can refer more details of it from the below link.

anorona

Credits
I have almost 4000 points there. I am on the site since last year but the survey for my country is very limited. I missed a lot from the past surveys because of being dismayed with the low points they give, till I saw someone from my country who already got paid on the site and then I decided to continue. Hopefully before this year ends, i will be able to reach the thresthold.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Recently, the site has become irregular in sending surveys. Otherwise, the site was regular in sending weekly surveys. I thought I would reach the payout by October, but things appear really tough. I really wish that the site resumes its original form.

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard many are complaining about Yougov now as they are not getting paid and were not receiving surveys after earning a certain amount but this can be temporary and they may receive surveys to earn soon.

anorona

Credits
Recently, the site has become irregular in sending surveys. Otherwise, the site was regular in sending weekly surveys. I thought I would reach the payout by October, but things appear really tough. I really wish that the site resumes its original form.

I received an email from them regarding the availability of the survey. They said that they normally send surveys after 1-2 weeks and this will depend on which country you reside in. If it takes a month for us to receive new survey, they said we can contact them to resolve the problem.

Gabbar

Credits
I think only few are facing issues with Yougov and there are many members which are regularly earning from this website. This issue may be with some countries as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
YouGov is a Legit survey website and we can earn points by answering its surveys.

YouGov also have the app version as well and best to work on app as their are few surveys which we can answer on App only and may not be notified on email , so best option is to check the app multiple times a day.

We need a minimum of 5000 points to get paid from it and they have different reward system for different countries.

Have you experienced working and earning from it?

You can refer more details of it from the below link.

I have read almost everybody's opening which centered non-availability of surveys as required and also non payment, you also didn't state the dollar equivalent of 5000 points in your review. If stated it will enable me to know if the survey is worth cos someone here said he/she has spent a year and earn 4000 points so far.

anorona

Credits
I think only few are facing issues with Yougov and there are many members which are regularly earning from this website. This issue may be with some countries as well.
Yes. Even the equivalent of the points per country is different. Here in the Philippines, 5000 points is equivalent to 20$ while on malaysia, 5000 points is equivalent to 50$.

SeaGirl

Credits
I checked this website many months ago but wasn't able to meet the minimum requirements to get paid and left the website. My location doesn't help me getting more surveys.

anorona

Credits
I checked this website many months ago but wasn't able to meet the minimum requirements to get paid and left the website. My location doesn't help me getting more surveys.

i am there in almost a year now and still now reaching the payout. I am patiently answering their survey whenever there is new one available, I also downloaded their app to keep me updated.

arunima25

Credits
I am there for three months there and get surveys once in a week. I have not reached the minimum payout yet. But I love them because I qualify for the surveys and the surveys are short and not too much time taking.

anorona

Credits
I am there for three months there and get surveys once in a week. I have not reached the minimum payout yet. But I love them because I qualify for the surveys and the surveys are short and not too much time taking.
unlike other survey site, they do not send surveys where you cannot qulified. All the surveys they send are for you to answer with no chance of being screened out. Most of their are usually about celebrities.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes. Even the equivalent of the points per country is different. Here in the Philippines, 5000 points is equivalent to 20$ while on malaysia, 5000 points is equivalent to 50$.
This is quite confusing actually but I have seen a few members that got paid from Yougov and were from Malaysia and got around $20 only but don't know why they mention it as $50.

anorona

Credits
This is quite confusing actually but I have seen a few members that got paid from Yougov and were from Malaysia and got around $20 only but don't know why they mention it as $50.
Really? I might have missed what country it is but I am sure that on other country, 5000 points is equivalent to 50$ dollars. I cannot recall the name but it came from the yougov’s thread on bmf.

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard a weird type of things about YouGov and don't know how many are correct. Many members complain that they are able to earn quickly from it but when they are about to reach the minimum, website stops sending them surveys and it becomes so tough for them to earn.

metsrock69

Credits
I have been with yougov for a few years now. I cashed out the last couple of years and have got physical giftcards, I am currently at 88.000 and working at getting to 100,000 for a $100.00 giftcard. It is a great program for all who join

anorona

Credits
Usually, they send new survey every first week of the month, so I was expecting to receive atleast one. For the last few months, I was consistently receiving survey ever 1st to 12th of the month, but now, no new
survey was sent.

earnmaster

Credits
since feb when i joined this site none of the surveys that are been provided have disqualified me. that is the best part of it. though for the last 2 months i have not received enough surveys from them.

anorona

Credits
since feb when i joined this site none of the surveys that are been provided have disqualified me. that is the best part of it. though for the last 2 months i have not received enough surveys from them.
That what makes them different from other survey sites, when they send survey, you can be sure to qualify. However, there are
very few surveys every month.

earnmaster

Credits
That what makes them different from other survey sites, when they send survey, you can be sure to qualify. However, there are
very few surveys every month.
last night i downloaded the app and after signing i found that $50 cash out need 1000000 point to redeem. i then went to the desktop and found nothing related to cash out is there. only $50 donation. i am very confused and disappointed. send a support request regarding the issue. no reply yet