The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Your Age When You Realized about online earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
These days I am seeing many teenagers working and earning money online and I keep wondering that how come they start so young and doing pretty well and reason for that being, I started very late and was around 26 when I realized that I can make money online and its not a myth.

What about you? What was your Age ,When You Realized about online earnings? Please share.

Credits
I won't blame myself for starting late the teenagers now are just lucky that online earning have come to stay now for them.Few years ago online earning wasn't this popular. So it isn't about me starting late.

Credits
Yes,unlike before that even accessing the net by some countries was a herculean task and means was very expensive but it very less now that everyone with a smart phone can access the internet.

D

Deleted member 108

I started this year on July 24, 2018. I was 27 years old when I found out that I could earn a little amount by completing surveys and writing in forums. I am glad I got a survey earlier this year because I would never found this new world.

D

Deleted member 108

These days parents are aware and teens get to know about money making ways from their friends and social media and it helps them make money online.
I agree. I do hope that parents will tell their kids about it because you can easily earn a little amount every month and their kids do not have to ask their parents to borrow some money when they can work online instead.

Gabbar

Credits
Its a good change which we are seeing and teens can make some money which can help them stay away from facebook and other websites and they can use that money for their expenses.

anorona

Credits
I have been aware on earning online sites when I was 27 years old and thatwas just last year. I am seeing lots of videos before about different ptc sites so I got curious to try. I have been to clixsense, neubox and timebucks but then never earned anything from them. Till I saw postloop and from there everything follows, most are forum sites.

Credits
I started earning online in my late 20's. It took me many years to find paying sites online. I was way behind the curve that is here today. Kids are lucky that they can earn online at such young ages. I wish it had been around when I was a teenager. Of course, most kids are not even the slightest bit interested in earning online. I do like to see stories about the ones that are though.

Junrose123

Credits
For me I started to discover the world of online jobs at the age of 24. It was also a little bit late since I started to work online when I was also working my offline job.

Gabbar

Credits
I started earning online in my late 20's. It took me many years to find paying sites online. I was way behind the curve that is here today. Kids are lucky that they can earn online at such young ages. I wish it had been around when I was a teenager. Of course, most kids are not even the slightest bit interested in earning online. I do like to see stories about the ones that are though.
You nailed it pretty well, I felt that and also started in my late twenties but these days kids are aware of it and I see teens mostly from USA and Philippines making money online.

D

Deleted member 108

Its a good change which we are seeing and teens can make some money which can help them stay away from facebook and other websites and they can use that money for their expenses.
I don't really think that they will stay away from Facebook or Twitter. People use the social media for different things. I use it for my family. I am not staying away from it because I'm working online.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't really think that they will stay away from Facebook or Twitter. People use the social media for different things. I use it for my family. I am not staying away from it because I'm working online.
I think they will. For example, kids wanna socialize, they can do that on Mylot and chat and make money from it, they can play games on different apps and make money rather than playing games on Facebook.

Junrose123

Credits
When I started to work online at the age of 24, I was only doing PTC sites and survey sites before since that was the only things that I know. Until such time that I discovered this paid to post forums and until now I am still doing it.

D

Deleted member 108

I think they will. For example, kids wanna socialize, they can do that on Mylot and chat and make money from it, they can play games on different apps and make money rather than playing games on Facebook.
It really depends on what their interest is and if they can do lots of things at the same time. I can do lots of things while I'm writing on forum sites, but I also know that some people have left Facebook and Twitter because of forum sites. People still need to write with their family and friends, and you don't see someone's family on here unless they also like to write in forums. I think it depends on so many things. We can't really say if kids will quit Twitch, Facebook or Twitter because of earning sites.

a_jerobon

Credits
These days I am seeing many teenagers working and earning money online and I keep wondering that how come they start so young and doing pretty well and reason for that being, I started very late and was around 26 when I realized that I can make money online and its not a myth.

What about you? What was your Age ,When You Realized about online earnings? Please share.
I realized about online earnings last year when I was 20 but I did not know exactly what to do in order to earn. It was this year that I learnt about posting on forums that I started earning online.

Gabbar

Credits
That's too young and Glad you were aware of it at a very young age, The present-day kids will be in a better position to earn even more from online as they have access to Internet and can access many ways to earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.