The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ NEW ] Your Cash Chat

Meryemm

Credits
Your Cash Chat is another paid-to-post forum. This forum belongs to the Your Money Making group of sites.
Posting referral links in allowed here, which is good for people who need to spread their links.
The forum is fairly new, I have just recently registered there but I have not been active there. The members though are friendly and the staff has been online these days and they have been replying to the members' questions, which is great.
Here's how you can get credits there:
  • New Post 10.00€
  • New Thread 20.00€
  • New Poll 1.00€
  • Per Character 0.00€
  • Minimum Characters 15 Chars
  • New Registration 50.00€
  • Per Poll Vote 0.10€
  • Per Reply 0.15€
  • Per PM Sent 0.00€
  • Per Rate 0.01€
  • Per Page View 0.00€
  • Per Visit 0.10€
  • Per Referral 5.00€
As for the payment proofs, I think no one has been paid there yet, but there are payment proofs posted for ther PTC website. It's called Your Cash PTC and you get paid there for clicking in ads.
You can redeem your points there for cash and there are different options:

100 points ~ 5,000 ptc credits and 50,000 banner ad credits at yourcashptc.com
250 points ~ 25,000 ptc credits and 500,000 banner ad credits at yourcashptc.com
500 points ~ 100,000 ptc credits at yourcashptc.com (that's 100,000 visits to your website or blog!)
2,800 points ~ an entry to yourlifeads.com (value $6)
2,900 points ~ $3 cash (perfect money)
3,200 points ~ $3 cash (other payment processors)
9,800 points ~ lifetime banner advertising on all the sites in our network!

***members with 4 stars under their name can enjoy a 5% discount
***members with 5 stars under their name can enjoy a 10% discount
***members with 6 stars under their name can enjoy a 12% discount
They have special offers and competitions from time to time. The only rule they have as of now is not to spam, and they don't have any posting limits.
Overall, it looks promising and legit.

moh254

Credits
I like the general outlook of the site, it gives a person the morale to keep on posting in that forum. I think I will make a withdrawal at $3 although it's a way too far.

Meryemm

Credits
I like the general outlook of the site, it gives a person the morale to keep on posting in that forum. I think I will make a withdrawal at $3 although it's a way too far.
Yes, it looks very friendly and even the members give you a reason to join, but I too think it would be hard to reach $3 but, that's how most forums are like. Paid posting is not easy and most websites are not paying that much for it!

Credits
Your Cash Chat is another paid-to-post forum. This forum belongs to the Your Money Making group of sites.
Posting referral links in allowed here, which is good for people who need to spread their links.
The forum is fairly new, I have just recently registered there but I have not been active there. The members though are friendly and the staff has been online these days and they have been replying to the members' questions, which is great.
Here's how you can get credits there:

As for the payment proofs, I think no one has been paid there yet, but there are payment proofs posted for their PTC website. It's called Your Cash PTC and you get paid there for clicking in ads.
You can redeem your points there for cash and there are different options:

They have special offers and competitions from time to time. The only rule they have as of now is not to spam, and they don't have any posting limits.
Overall, it looks promising and legit.
I would use extreme caution so unless a site has a super revenue model, then getting paid 10.00€, 20.00€ for posts, threads, and 50.00€ seems a bit unrealistic, and I did have a look at their site, however, it does appear to have a low-quality look, and to be honest, I did not see any type of revenue model, however, I am not saying it is not legit, but I certainly would use some caution.

Which site are you referring too?

Yes, it looks very friendly and even the members give you a reason to join, but I too think it would be hard to reach $3 but, that's how most forums are like. Paid posting is not easy and most websites are not paying that much for it!
We do not see paid posting in the same light. We pay our forum members as a means of a "thank-you for posting" Do you ever post on postloop forum? Do they thank-you by giving you any form of payment? No, they don't! There is also another reason that forums do not pay a lot, and that is because they have a poor revenue model, and for the most part rarely works out. Our forum is not based on poor revenue such as Adsense, instead, our revenue would come for a high-quality marketplace that will be set up in the future, however, since our revenue model is not in place yet, then this is what we can do right now.

I am not saying we can pay more in the future, maybe we cant, maybe we cant, but this is what we can do right now. I am sorry to say, but forum posting has never meant to be a full-time job by any means, and we merely pay anything at all as a thank-you, however, maybe we can go one step further by setting up a weekly cash/credit contest, maybe this would be a better incentive.

of course, if you have any suggestions, then post your suggestions in the appropriate category.

Meryemm

Credits
I would use extreme caution so unless a site has a super revenue model, then getting paid 10.00€, 20.00€ for posts, threads, and 50.00€ seems a bit unrealistic, and I did have a look at their site, however, it does appear to have a low-quality look, and to be honest, I did not see any type of revenue model, however, I am not saying it is not legit, but I certainly would use some caution.

Which site are you referring too?

We do not see paid posting in the same light. We pay our forum members as a means of a "thank-you for posting" Do you ever post on postloop forum? Do they thank-you by giving you any form of payment? No, they don't! There is also another reason that forums do not pay a lot, and that is because they have a poor revenue model, and for the most part rarely works out. Our forum is not based on poor revenue such as Adsense, instead, our revenue would come for a high-quality marketplace that will be set up in the future, however, since our revenue model is not in place yet, then this is what we can do right now.

I am not saying we can pay more in the future, maybe we cant, maybe we cant, but this is what we can do right now. I am sorry to say, but forum posting has never meant to be a full-time job by any means, and we merely pay anything at all as a thank-you, however, maybe we can go one step further by setting up a weekly cash/credit contest, maybe this would be a better incentive.

of course, if you have any suggestions, then post your suggestions in the appropriate category.
I looked into their earning system again, and others have asked about the euro symbol and the admin replied that it's just a symbol for their points! They're not really earning that amount so, that's a bit misleading but it was too good to be true anyway!

And for DG, with the all the changes that are about to happen, I am very optimistic that this forum will become active. I will stick around here and I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Last edited:
Credits
I looked into their earning system again, and others have asked about the euro symbol and the admin replied that it's just a symbol for their points! They're not really earning that amount so, that's a bit misleading but it was too good to be true anyway!

And for DG, with the all the changes that are about to happen, I am very optimistic that this forum will become active. I stick around here and I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Yes, is certainly misleading, and I am pretty sure he is doing this on purpose in order to hype visitors into thinking they will get high payments for posts, and it is just not possible, otherwise, however, I can not vouch for their payment setup, but it is misleading.

We never had any doubts that the forum would be popular one day, and that is because we have a highly brandable domain, however, keep in mind, since there is nothing on the home page, then I think people find it odd, not only that, not having anything on the home page will also have a negative effect on rankings for all other parts of the site also ie: blog, forum, etc. It took almost 3 months to complete the forum theme, however, the dev had to leave town for a couple weeks, there are some minor theme changes that need to be made, then DG can start to focus on something else. I feel once the entire site is operational, then everything will really start to fall into place, and our ranking will most likely skyrocket also.

Meryemm

Credits
Yes, is certainly misleading, and I am pretty sure he is doing this on purpose in order to hype visitors into thinking they will get high payments for posts, and it is just not possible, otherwise, however, I can not vouch for their payment setup, but it is misleading.

We never had any doubts that the forum would be popular one day, and that is because we have a highly brandable domain, however, keep in mind, since there is nothing on the home page, then I think people find it odd, not only that, not having anything on the home page will also have a negative effect on rankings for all other parts of the site also ie: blog, forum, etc. It took almost 3 months to complete the forum theme, however, the dev had to leave town for a couple weeks, there are some minor theme changes that need to be made, then DG can start to focus on something else. I feel once the entire site is operational, then everything will really start to fall into place, and our ranking will most likely skyrocket also.
I really have no doubt! That's why I have chosen to stay here and I'm trying to spread the word about it. I'll be happy to say that I've been here before all of you, you short-sighted people :p

ahmedo24

Credits
I have also registered on that forum through I am patiently waiting to see a payment proof from the PTP section before I hit the ground running, I am more convinced and comfortable here and I hope the admin will be as friendly, tolerant and participatory like BMF or even more

Credits
I have also registered on that forum through I am patiently waiting to see a payment proof from the PTP section before I hit the ground running, I am more convinced and comfortable here and I hope the admin will be as friendly, tolerant and participatory like BMF or even more
We want this to be a fun and safe environment for everyone to enjoy, and I do not mean posting just so credits can be earned. If people do not open up, and just be themselves, then it will seem like they are posting as little as possible to earn credits. We want our members to earn credits, however, they have to want to be here, and enjoy themselves as well as offering their knowledge, and this alone will benefit all of our forum members. DG has invested quite a bit of money in this site, and it is still not complete, and it will be a joyful day when it is, and we do not plan on going anywhere, as we are here to stay.

moh254

Credits
We want this to be a fun and safe environment for everyone to enjoy, and I do not mean posting just so credits can be earned. If people do not open up, and just be themselves, then it will seem like they are posting as little as possible to earn credits. We want our members to earn credits, however, they have to want to be here, and enjoy themselves as well as offering their knowledge, and this alone will benefit all of our forum members. DG has invested quite a bit of money in this site, and it is still not complete, and it will be a joyful day when it is, and we do not plan on going anywhere, as we are here to stay.
Perfectly said. I have seen this happen on several forums I have seen so far. You find some people fully depend on PTP sites and they barely provide content. A post like, 'seems like a good site I'll add it to my list'. And someone literally expects to earn from that post and you just wonder why. PTP sites are places where we're supposed to teach new earning techniques and the little token that we receive is just to give us motivation. It's good to elaborate whenever we provide information through writings.

ahmedo24

Credits
Perfectly said. I have seen this happen on several forums I have seen so far. You find some people fully depend on PTP sites and they barely provide content. A post like, 'seems like a good site I'll add it to my list'. And someone literally expects to earn from that post and you just wonder why. PTP sites are places where we're supposed to teach new earning techniques and the little token that we receive is just to give us motivation. It's good to elaborate whenever we provide information through writings.
You are right, there are two people involved in a PTP sites, the admin(s) and the member(s) and everyone has his are role to play purposefully for earning and learning. It is good to provide as much as possible information at your disposal about a discussion and on the part of admin it is necessary for filtering and also ensured rewards are paid as when due. I have seen admin of PTP sites shut down abruptly while members are not paid. May God help us.

Gabbar

Credits
I was thinking to Join Your Cash Chat today but one of my friend told me that earnings are very slow on this website and it will take a lot of time to earn the 2900 credits which is minimum to get paid 3 Dollars with PayPal, So I am not going to join this website today. Also, I am waiting to see some payment proofs to get the required motivation.

Meryemm

Credits
I was thinking to Join Your Cash Chat today but one of my friend told me that earnings are very slow on this website and it will take a lot of time to earn the 2900 credits which is minimum to get paid 3 Dollars with PayPal, So I am not going to join this website today. Also, I am waiting to see some payment proofs to get the required motivation.
I too felt the earning there are a bit slow and 3 dollars to withdraw is a bit high for such a new forum. I have joined there but I'm not active, I didn't feel motivated there.

Gabbar

Credits
There is a thread on the website, Your cash chat in which the person making the 100th comment will be given One Dollar and with that admin is trying to get more traffic on the website but the issue with that thread is that you can only make two comments in a day.

moh254

Credits
Initially the site was cool without the posting limit. But I think this was to attract members to the site. I understand why the admin had to limit the number posts to 10 per day. Spammers are always in every site especially PTP sites. Anyway the site is friendly especially its outlook and besides I like the fact that its mobile friendly. For me what matters isn't just posting on the site but learning other new earning methods as well.

Meryemm

Credits
There is a thread on the website, Your cash chat in which the person making the 100th comment will be given One Dollar and with that admin is trying to get more traffic on the website but the issue with that thread is that you can only make two comments in a day.
Well, for a new forum I think these kinds of offers are great to motivate the members. But I think it'll take time and you have to be lucky to win, so they're not really rewarding their active members.

Meryemm

Credits
Initially the site was cool without the posting limit. But I think this was to attract members to the site. I understand why the admin had to limit the number posts to 10 per day. Spammers are always in every site especially PTP sites. Anyway the site is friendly especially its outlook and besides I like the fact that its mobile friendly. For me what matters isn't just posting on the site but learning other new earning methods as well.
I understand having to set a limit for posting, but with such a low pay rate it'll make it hard to reach the minimum withdrawal limit. I think there are other ways to deal with spammers. Since the forum is new, they shouldn't be that strict and they shouldn't pose such limits from day one. But other than that, it's a very nice place with friendly members.

moh254

Credits
I understand having to set a limit for posting, but with such a low pay rate it'll make it hard to reach the minimum withdrawal limit. I think there are other ways to deal with spammers. Since the forum is new, they shouldn't be that strict and they shouldn't pose such limits from day one. But other than that, it's a very nice place with friendly members.
Unfortunately we don't have control of the forum. In fact I just enjoy working there despite of the rewards because the site is always active plus the comfort one get matters a lot. Let's hope with time the admin will adjust the posting limit a little bit.

Credits
I have just joined youcashchat after reading about it on forum coin forum I think the site is super slow in terms of earnings.But the site is users friendly all the same and the admin there is very active and responsive too.