Register
Join
+ 108 more

Your first Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunima25

Credits
There are many ways that you can invest your money as a part of saving. We have options like going for Fixed Deposits in bank, Buying Insurance policies, some government bonds, investing in real estate etc. What was your first investment?

amitkokiladitya

Credits
My first investment was a fixed deposit. The best part of having fixed deposit is that we can use the money as and when we want. There is no boundation or a minimum time limit.

Junrose123

Credits
I think my first investment was on gold jewelry, whenever I have extra money from my salary I usually invest in jewelry since I believe that the price or value of it would increase in the future. I like jewelry because it is very easy to convert into cash.

Yugocean

Credits
There are many ways that you can invest your money as a part of saving. We have options like going for Fixed Deposits in bank, Buying Insurance policies, some government bonds, investing in real estate etc. What was your first investment?
When you started this thread to ask this, then you should have mentioned your first investment first.
As for me, and for all (probably) Nothing else but Bank would be.
Everyone have had their first investment in bank. But if it is done by others, even Insurance or Loan can be the investment.

Credits
I have completely removed our "investment" category, however, I may have missed this thread, and therefore, I am closing it. I do not feel that "investment" is within the scope of our niche. Please do not create any threads that pertain to "investment" or "earnings" as I do not feel these type of posts/threads will bring any additional value to DG Forum.

No DG Coins will be lost.

Thank-You

Status
Not open for further replies.