Register
Join
+ 108 more

Your Last Earnings Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
These days we can all see many new websites coming and getting popular between all members. And different pay to post forums plays a crucial role in making the new websites popular among members.

My Last earnings website is Your cash chat but I wasn't able to post much on it.

What about you? Which is your Last Earnings Website? Please Share.

Meryemm

Credits
I also joined YCC but I'm not active there at all, so I don't think we can say that it's an earning website for me. The last one I've joined and that I'm active on is DG.

D

Deleted member 62

This site is my last earning site.I have joined others before digitalglobal but not really active. I just like it here.

Gabbar

Credits
I am planning to Join Postloop or Forum wheel but both aren't having good reviews and they are not even accepting members easily. I hope I can do better on here and on other websites I am already working.

Meryemm

Credits
I am planning to Join Postloop or ***** but both aren't having good reviews and they are not even accepting members easily. I hope I can do better on here and on other websites I am already working.
Postloop is very strict when it comes to accepting members. Your English has to be on point. But the forums in Postloop haven't been that active. We're not able to make as much as we used to.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm yes I am following the threads about Postloop on different forums and not hearing any good about it as there are very less forums and that's why most are discouraged to join this website now.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm yes I am following the threads about Postloop on different forums and not hearing any good about it as there are very less forums and that's why most are discouraged to join this website now.
This is true but it's not always the case. Just recently, I was able to get 50 points ( half the minimum withdrawal required there) in just 2 hours. You should join and wait because I'm sure it will get better soon. You just need a good rating.

chameli

Credits
The most recent earning site I joined was defat. I was active there sometime back, however, after I began spending more time on DG I have stopped visiting that site. It is a new site therefore I did not want to risk my time. I am not even sure that the site will reward the members.

A K Rao

Credits
Digital Global Forum is my earning site which I have joined last. I feel better to work on this site as I have got many forums where I can participate and with the active members prevailing around i am getting good responses too!

Gabbar

Credits
Digital Global Forum is my earning site which I have joined last. I feel better to work on this site as I have got many forums where I can participate and with the active members prevailing around i am getting good responses too!
Yeah, it's a great website and we all should try to be here as there are many sections like shopping, sports and movies which are liked by all.

A K Rao

Credits
Yeah, it's a great website and we all should try to be here as there are many sections like shopping, sports and movies which are liked by all.
That is very true, that makes the things easier for us to participate on this site. The subjects pertaining to shopping, sports, movies, pets etc are always attract members to discussion!

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can use the sports section, and the cricket section more as still we can discuss more about it and I actually love to share about cricket.

moh254

Credits
I haven't joined any new website for like three months now apart from defat although never worked in that website for quite some time now. I like good websites whereby I earn cash oftenly.

Junrose123

Credits
for me my last earnings site was Digital forum because that is the only sites that I find to be worth it to my precious time and I really feel so much convenience about it.

Gabbar

Credits
With Digital Global you can learn and earn as well at the same time. You don't need to post just about money making and can earn from sharing about sports and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.