The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

Your preferred payment processor online?

ahmedo24

Credits
No doubt there are different online payment processors with different and some common features. They help us receive payment or rewards from different sites we work to earn from. They include PayPal, perfect money, Payza, Skrill, Advcash, Cryptocurrencies, Payoneer, and Payeer. These are the ones I know of. Which do you prefer and why?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
No doubt there are different online payment processors with different and some common features. They help us receive payment or rewards from different sites we work to earn from. They include PayPal, perfect money, Payza, Skrill, Advcash, Cryptocurrencies, Payoneer, and Payeer. These are the ones I know of. Which do you prefer and why?
I know that DG has been using Paypal for years, however, when the marketplace opens, then this will open up quite a few payments options such as Paypal split payment for sellers/vendors, and this is assuming that buyers use the Paypal option, other payment options may include stripe, and Adyen which is a global payment provider, as our goal is to open a worldwide marketplace so vendors can sell their goods and services, and be able to take payments from anyone around the world.

Last edited:

ahmedo24

Credits
I know that DG has been using Paypal for years, however, when the marketplace opens, then this will open up quite a few payments options such as Paypal split payment for sellers/vendors, and this is assuming that buyers use the Paypal option, other payment options may include stripe, and Adyen which is a global payment provider, as our goal is to open a worldwide marketplace so vendors can sell their goods and services, and be able to take payments from anyone around the world.
You have very good plans to really make this forum a global access for trading, earn and learning. I am wishing you success ahead. However, it will be good if you also include Cryptocurrencies as options for making payment

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
You have very good plans to really make this forum a globally access for trading, earn and learning. I am wishing you success ahead. However, it will be good if you also include Crypto currencies as options for making payment
We do not know anything about cryptocurrency, nor have I ever used crypto for transactions.

Meryemm

Credits
Because of my location, I have had some issues with payment processors online.
PayPal doesn't allow people from my location to link their local banks to verify their PayPal account and use the bank to pay, so I always have to use a VISA card.
Other than PayPal, Paysera is a great payment processor and its fees are very cheap and they have so many options like wire transfers that are free, and their VISA card cost me only 10 euros. I have created an account there and I asked for their VISA card, and after a while of dealing with them, I might make a review sharing my own experience there.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Because of my location, I have had some issues with payment processors online.
PayPal doesn't allow people from my location to link their local banks to verify their PayPal account and use the bank to pay, so I always have to use a VISA card.
Other than PayPal, Paysera is a great payment processor and its fees are very cheap and they have so many options like wire transfers that are free, and their VISA card cost me only 10 euros. I have created an account there and I asked for their VISA card, and after a while of dealing with them, I might make a review sharing my own experience there.
I take it that the Paypal transaction did not go through?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
No. I have been paid multiple times there and everything went through as it's supposed to. I just can't directly withdraw it to my local bank, I have to use a VISA card.
I just woke up, so I am still in a daze, so you can receive paypal, but for some reason, you cant receive payment from DG, and you can not withdraw to your local bank, so does this mean you can withdraw your funds to your visa card?

Meryemm

Credits
I just woke up, so I am still in a daze, so you can receive paypal, but for some reason, you cant receive payment from DG, and you can not withdraw to your local bank, so does this mean you can withdraw your funds to your visa card?
Yes, you've got it right. I can use PayPal 100% without any problems.

Kei

Credits
PayPal is the most preferred for me. Not because I like it the most but because is it the most widely accepted and widely used payment processor online. Some sites that I work with only pay through PayPal.

I would have loved to use payoneer for every payment since it lets me receive funds to my country and I can also do direct withdrawal from an ATM when I have the card.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
PayPal is the most preferred for me. Not because I like it the most but because is it the most widely accepted and widely used payment processor online. Some sites that I work with only pay through PayPal.

I would have loved to use payoneer for every payment since it lets me receive funds to my country and I can also do direct withdrawal from an ATM when I have the card.
We will always make an attempt to make payments via paypal, however, in any event that a paypal payment is not successful, then it is not the end of the world, as we can also send WU, and if you want to save fees altogether, then we can send US Currency, and tracking will be provided, however, we will take NO responsibility if the envelope does not reach its destination ie: risk vs rewards.

How many forums do you know of that will go this far? We will go the extra mile in order to make sure everyone gets paid in the event no other pay options are available.

@Meryemm I did take a closer look at paysera, however, they require a passport, which means they are in another country, and I am not sure if they can send funds to US Banks, not only that, I have seen a lot of unhappy customers making scam complaints.

Meryemm

Credits
@
We will always make an attempt to make payments via paypal, however, in any event that a paypal payment is not successful, then it is not the end of the world, as we can also send WU, and if you want to save fees altogether, then we can send US Currency, and tracking will be provided, however, we will take NO responsibility if the envelope does not reach its destination ie: risk vs rewards.

How many forums do you know of that will go this far? We will go the extra mile in order to make sure everyone gets paid in the event no other pay options are available.

@Meryemm I did take a closer look at paysera, however, they require a passport, which means they are in another country, and I am not sure if they can send funds to US Banks, not only that, I have seen a lot of unhappy customers making scam complaints.
Did you successfully send a payment to another member?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You have very good plans to really make this forum a global access for trading, earn and learning. I am wishing you success ahead. However, it will be good if you also include Cryptocurrencies as options for making payment
I would say if you explained to DG, then he may be willing, however, his time is limited, so explain it to me since I have more time, however, no matter what type of currency is used; It needs to work both ways US > Another country or another country to US If DG is not able to convert/withdraw said currency to a US Bank, then it simply would not work for Digital Global as a whole.

ahmedo24

Credits
I would say if you explained to DG, then he may be willing, however, his time is limited, so explain it to me since I have more time, however, no matter what type of currency is used; It needs to work both ways US > Another country or another country to US If DG is not able to convert/withdraw said currency to a US Bank, then it simply would not work for Digital Global as a whole.
For Instance the DG could open a blockchain wallet then get coins like bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ETH through exchange sites. Then interested users could be paid through this means simply by attaching their Wallet address when requesting for payment. The risk in it is that the price of these coins do fluctuate but the best time DG can get them is when the price falls so as to stay safe

Gabbar

Credits
Although, I have few complaints and issues with PayPal due to its higher fee but I still prefer it over other payment processors as its so much easy to work with it and get paid and there is absolutely no threshold and I can get paid in cents as well with it. So I like PayPal more than any other payment processing system.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
For Instance the DG could open a blockchain wallet then get coins like bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ETH through exchange sites. Then interested users could be paid through this means simply by attaching their Wallet address when requesting for payment. The risk in it is that the price of these coins do fluctuate but the best time DG can get them is when the price falls so as to stay safe
If it requires that risk and work, then I guarantee he will not do it. We will use multiple payment processors, however, if that payment processor is risky, then that would not benefit DG as a whole. We are only interested in processing payments, and not have to worry that the payment we received could be devalued the next day. We are not investors and have no desire to be.

ahmedo24

Credits
You are right, that was why i had to point out the risk involved in using it. The DG may add processors like Skrill and perfect money cos they are mostly used in different sites recently. As good as PayPal is, it has limitations on some countries.

Heatman

Credits
I have used PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill and Payza but among them all PayPal happens to be my favorite online payment processor because it's the biggest and mostly used by all freelance sites.

Looking at how the company works to get their system better on day-to-day operations makes it easier to choose it over any other payment processor. PayPal is still the best in the business and one way to support this assessment is that Digital Global makes use of PayPal as its payment processor.