The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Your views on global acceptance of Crypto currencies.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is no doubt that despite the continuous awareness of crypto currncies , they are yet to get the global acceptance either because they volatile or because of the anonymous nature. If governments of different Nations should accept it today, what will be the effects on economy and on online transactions?

Junrose123

Credits
I think that if all government or nations would accept cryptocurrency, it would create a competition for the currency that we used now. I think it may have some advantages and disadvantages depending on how it will be used by the people.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think that if all government or nations would accept cryptocurrency, it would create a competition for the currency that we used now. I think it may have some advantages and disadvantages depending on how it will be used by the people.
Yeah, opinions on how it will affects the activities of the banks most especially and the speed and security of online transactions will also be appropriated

Junrose123

Credits
I think it can help the economy since people would be using this cryptocurrency to pay or buy things that they need which can help since they would pay taxes for the product and services that they may have. I also think that because of cryptocurrency online transactions would now be indemand since cryptocurrency at are mostly used nowadays for online transaction purposes.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think it can help the economy since people would be using this cryptocurrency to pay or buy things that they need which can help since they would pay taxes for the product and services that they may have. I also think that because of cryptocurrency online transactions would now be indemand since cryptocurrency at are mostly used nowadays for online transaction purposes.
Nice one, based on these your opinions, did you think it will be better that Crypto currencies should be restricted to only online transactions alone so that our paper money retain their value for daily offline transactions?

Gabbar

Credits
I feel bad when I see any country banning Cryptocurrency and even Indian Government's stand is not clear about cryptocurrency and I don't feel they will allow its free trading in India and even if they allow there will be a lot many conditions like what happened with PayPal.

Credits
Cyptocurrency is still not accepted globally like my country, there's a ban on the use.Maybe if their prices is stable there will have been considered but I will like to see a world where all cyptocurrency is received and accepted if it will be good for the economy.

ahmedo24

Credits
The volatile nature of bitcoin is a big constraint to it been accepted but come to think of it, if the value of bitcoin is fixed do you think people will invest in it?

Junrose123

Credits
Nice one, based on these your opinions, did you think it will be better that Crypto currencies should be restricted to only online transactions alone so that our paper money retain their value for daily offline transactions?
Yes I think it would be a good idea to regulate the use of cryptocurrency so that it can easily be monitored. The government should only allow one cryptocurrency to be used in online transactions and it would be good if we can only used up to this moment the bitcoin to further refrain from having so much cryptocurrency.

Gabbar

Credits
Don't know how many countries have till now accepted the Crypto currency for exchange but I feel India may never accept as it always have a timid attitude for things like that.

ahmedo24

Credits
Don't know how many countries have till now accepted the Crypto currency for exchange but I feel India may never accept as it always have a timid attitude for things like that.
For now I am only sure if US and Philippines, I wouldn't know if there are more countries but since it transactions is usually online, restrictions on it might not be strict though it will face low pace of acceptance if countries will later accept it.

Junrose123

Credits
I am a bit confused for now on the increasing number of cryptocurrencey, I am not expecting that they will rise in numbers. I hope that they can give us convenience and benefits from using them.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you should concentrate on major ones only, like Bitcoins, Ethereum, Doge and it would be nice to earn more of these with the help of faucet and other websites which pays in them.

ahmedo24

Credits
There will always be continuously in flow of new coins, it just depends on the investors to have in depth knowledge about Crypto currencies generally ,it will enable you to make decisions, it is no doubt that it investment is risky, if you are lucky it enrich you beyond words.

johnywalker

Credits
As a writer of crypto currency niche, it makes me feel good when I hear about crypto currency acceptances all over the world. I have been watching crypto market since a long time and recently I started blogging on crypto currency. Well, I am no expert but just a learner, however, I believe in the wonders cryptp currency can do to the world.

ahmedo24

Credits
It certainly does wonder, people investing in it in a big time are always conscious, however the challenge of it global acceptance is a big issue, I doubt if the world leaders are taking steps in that direction.

Junrose123

Credits
I think you should concentrate on major ones only, like Bitcoins, Ethereum, Doge and it would be nice to earn more of these with the help of faucet and other websites which pays in them.
Yes that is right, we cannot just take them all in just one moment.I should really focus for now on bitcoins since it is the major contributor of my earnings.

ahmedo24

Credits
To stay safe it is better to stick to bitcoin, doge coin or ethereum bit if you are courageous, you can make short time investment on smaller coins that can be swap to bitcoin.

Junrose123

Credits
To stay safe it is better to stick to bitcoin, doge coin or ethereum bit if you are courageous, you can make short time investment on smaller coins that can be swap to bitcoin.
Yes that is right, I should be wiser at stay safe as much as possible so that I will not lose my hard earned money. We really need to be careful nowadays because everything can happen in an instant.

chameli

Credits
The best thing about crypto currency is the way it is transferred. You do not need a third party service to transfer crypto currency. Second is the value. You have $5 usd it will alwasy remain $5 USD, however, f you have $5 worth bitcoins it might be $6 or even higher when the price increases.