The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Zimanclix.com Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
Zimanclix is a new PTC site. It was launched on 11th September 2018.

How to earn from here:
View Advertisement, Ziman Grid, Paid to sign up offers, PTCwall offers, my ads wall offers,offer4all offers.

How much earn from View Advertisement:
# Fixed Advertisement:
No.of ads 2 @ $0.001 per click.
No. of ads 9 @$0.0005 per click.
No. of ads 3 @$0.002 per click.

# Standard Advertisement:
No of ads 4@ $0.005 per click.

#Mini Advertisement:
No. of ads 4 @ $0.0005 per click.

Minimum withdraw $4 by Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.

What is your experience with this site? You can share with this forum.

moh254

Credits
The payment processors used put me off. Please let us know about referral commission if they have and how much is it. Also, let us know if there any option of upgrading one's account. Finally, if you can get some payment proof please let's see.

Pradhan

Credits
The payment processors used put me off. Please let us know about referral commission if they have and how much is it. Also, let us know if there any option of upgrading one's account. Finally, if you can get some payment proof please let's see.
Which processor has forbidden you to use? You will get the 0.002$ commission from your referrals per click. I think you know that this is the PTC site. I did not receive any payment from here. Thanks for your feedback.You can see the screenshot:

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I checked this website today and liked it but I'm not impressed with the threshold as it's pretty high and will take many months to reach four dollars and payments processor adopted by the website are not with which I like to get paid. Thanks for sharing.

Pradhan

Credits
I checked this website today and liked it but I'm not impressed with the threshold as it's pretty high and will take many months to reach four dollars and payments processor adopted by the website are not with which I like to get paid. Thanks for sharing.
I hope you find your favourite site soon. Where you have a trusted payment processor. I think you will share with us. Thanks for your sharing.

ahmedo24

Credits
I just wish most of these Ptc sites can be paying directly to faucets hub micro wallet so as to stay safe of scams, $4 is not high but with the Ptc nature it will take longer time to achieve it. The payments processors are OK by me

moh254

Credits
Which processor has forbidden you to use? You will get the 0.002$ commission from your referrals per click. I think you know that this is the PTC site. I did not receive any payment from here. Thanks for your feedback.You can see the screenshot:
Its not that the payment processor are forbidden its because I don't use any of them. Especially the crypto and payeer and perfect money I don't think they're opened in my country.

Pradhan

Credits
Its not that the payment processor are forbidden its because I don't use any of them. Especially the crypto and payeer and perfect money I don't think they're opened in my country.
I did not know that. This is a boring experience. I have the same experience in my country. Because of Paypal is not allowed in my country. But Paypal Xoom is allowed in my country. So I have to face various problem in withdrawing.

ahmedo24

Credits
For any body body to enjoy this site, you should already have an existing Crypto currency wallets such that whatever you earn here will only top up your balance cos what you will earn here may not motivate you to create a new account in all the payment methods here. @Pradhan what is the difference between PayPal and xoom PayPal?

Pradhan

Credits
For any body body to enjoy this site, you should already have an existing Crypto currency wallets such that whatever you earn here will only top up your balance cos what you will earn here may not motivate you to create a new account in all the payment methods here. @Pradhan what is the difference between PayPal and xoom PayPal?
I wanted to tell whether these payment processors can be used in your country. I do not really understand the difference between Paypal and Paypal Xoom. I want to know from you, can I withdraw by paypalXoom from here? Please describe me.

Gabbar

Credits
@Pradhan I am hearing for the first time about PayPal Zoom, What is that? Is this effective in Bangladesh only or in other countries as well?

So does this website have option to get paid with PayPal Zoom?

Pradhan

Credits
@Pradhan I am hearing for the first time about PayPal Zoom, What is that? Is this effective in Bangladesh only or in other countries as well?

So does this website have option to get paid with PayPal Zoom?
Paypal Xooom is one of Paypal Company's another Payment processor. This site is not paying by Paypal Xoom. When you see those post then you understand why I said about the Paypal Xoom.